IndiaMART Recruitment 2022: Hello Everyone!! One of the leading company is inviting the candidates to apply for job post. So all the interested candidates can check this out and apply. Here we will provide the detailed information regarding the notification from the company. Further candidates must ensure to apply for the post if eligible. Also you must ensure to meet the required skills as well. So the IndiaMART is hiring the candidates for post of Assistant t Product Manager. Further both experienced and the Fresher’s are eligible to apply.
Moreover here on this page we will share process to apply, process of selection, educational qualification, required skills, location etc. So you must ensure to read the IndiaMART recruitment 2022 post carefully. If you all the requirements only then you should process to apply. Otherwise the application will be rejected. So o the candidates having the B.tech/ MBA/ or other relevant t graduation degree is eligible to apply. Also the candidates must possess the strong communication skills both oral and written. Furthermore you apply from the direct link given in the important link section. Also you check out the official website e of the company as well.
Notification Details: IndiaMART Recruitment 2022
|Assistant Product Manager
|Required Work Experience
|0 – 1 years
|B.Tech/ B.E/ and MBA/ PGDM
|Schedule of the Job
|Category of the Post
|IT Jobs In Noida
|Location for the post
|Official Website of the company
IndiaMART Careers | Job Description
Further the candidates can have a look on the Job Description. So the detailed information regarding the Assistant Product Manager post has been given below.
- Firstly the candidate has to be a full product/ business process owner: shape the vision, define short-term – long-term goals along with clear measurable KPIs, and develop the roadmap.
- Further you will have to build process flow diagrams, write BRDs, and collaborate with the technology team(s) in executing the feature development.
- Then you must have to lead and collaborate with internal team members and external cross-functional stakeholders in executing planned deliverables to achieve the goals and regular reporting of owned products and processes.
- Further you will monitor the launched features and feed learnings back to the product or process for enhancements.
- Also benchmark and conduct research to stay abreast with the pulse of the market and use it for product or process enhancements.
- Finally you will manage the customer experience and associated process operations run in partnership with contact centers and freelancers.
IndiaMART Recruitment 2022 Assistant Product Manager Jobs | Responsibilities
Moreover we will share the roles and responsibilities of the candidates for the post of Assistant Product manager post. Further the candidates can have look and then can decide to apply. Also, you can prepare for the interview or the selection process accordingly.
- Firstly you will be responsible for end-to-end responsibility for the customer experience and growth of the assigned categories.
- Further the candidate will present its buyers with the widest selection of products at the best prices from an array of sellers. Also on another side, you will also present its sellers with good quality and confirmed inquiries to convert and do business on.
- Finally so as to understand the selection requirement and price expectation of Small & Medium businesses on both sides of the trade, onboard or activate sellers and brands.
- Furthermore Liaise with customers, acquisition and operations teams, and various stakeholders to bridge gaps and deliver results. Finally you will be lead a team of direct and indirect reports to run operations.
IndiaMART Openings 2022 | Required Skills
- Firstly you must possess an excellent verbal & written communication.
- Further the candidate must have analytical, detail-oriented approach.
- Moreover you must have the Innovative, team-oriented, and have a desire to participate in change
- Also the candidates should appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Finally the candidates must have the MS Excel, online website dashboard handling experience.