JK Paper Recruitment 2023 | Management Trainee Role | Freshers | Opportunity
The biggest moment to change your life is now if you’re a candidate who is seeking the big picture or who wants to change careers.
Great opportunity is on the road as JK Paper Limited will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Candidates who have been waiting to begin their careers with JK Paper Limited may finally do so. The new position at JK Paper Recruitment 2023 and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. JK Paper Limited makes it possible for engineers with excellent technical and communication abilities to find employment there and work in their time zone. In February 2023, all recruiters will be searching to employ talent. Get ready, and start pushing for improved information, also prioritize yourself, and can pay attention to the fundamental elements of your skills. There are many employment openings in JK Paper Limited ‘s official website, and the company is actively hiring. Candidates can browse and apply for JK Paper Limited ‘s current openings.
|Company name:||JK Paper Limited|
|Industry type||Pulp & Paper|
|Salary:||INR 10.00 LPA|
|Key Skills||Internal audit, internal control, SAP|
|Qualifications:||CA in First Attempt|
JK Paper Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Review of the entire process or audit conducted under the direction of the DGM/SM-IA.
- Conducting audits using data analytics, physically validation, and sampling methodology; assurance on policies and procedures, current internal controls;
- Create a process map, audit checklist, and risk and control matrix (RACM) in accordance with the scope of the audit and the risk-based internal audit procedure.
- Constant communication with key stakeholders throughout the audit to determine the root cause and provide value-added advice
- Recognizing Red Flags during an audit and conducting an investigation with the help of the Head/SM-IA.
- Assist with quarterly deck preparation for the VCMD-President and Audit Committee.
- Conducting IFC testing in accordance with the framework
- Constantly suggesting value additions as part of audits and recommending cost savings
- Follow up on audit issues in accordance with the schedule and contribute to the audit community Check.
Check the other latest Private Jobs
Airtel Recruitment 2023
Nutanix Recruitment 2023
Piramal Pharma Recruitment 2023
Capgemini Recruitment 2023
Fortis Healthcare Recruitment 2023
JK Paper Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- Perform and oversee all phases of the audit cycle, including risk management and control management of operational performance, financial stability, and adherence to all relevant directives and regulations.
- Establish the scope of all internal audits and create annual plans.
- Gather, examine, and assess accounting records, prior reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Create and deliver reports that summarize audit findings and process documentation.
- Assist in providing impartial guidance to assure accuracy, legitimacy, and goal accomplishment.
- Find weaknesses and suggest cost-saving and risk-aversion strategies. Keep lines of communication open with the management team and the audit committee Document the process and write a memo outlining the audit findings.
- Engage in ongoing knowledge development regarding sector rules, regulations, best practises, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
JK Paper Recruitment 2023 – Desired Candidates
- First batch from CA is required (2022-2023).
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- An benefit would be exposure to SAP.
- Candidates must have a copy of their most recent resume with them.
- It is necessary to have an Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) and three passport-size photos.
- Candidates must have a government-issued ID proof on them, such as a passport, voter ID, or PAN.
- Candidates should have copies of all required academic transcripts in addition to the originals.
About JK Paper Recruitment 2023
A well reputable and well-diversified company with a $4.0 billion in annual revenue. Multi-business activities with a presence in 100 countries, 6 continents, and 29 manufacturing plants in India. 40,000+ dedicated, motivated managers and employees. JK Tyre, JK Paper, JK Lakshmi Cement, and JK Fenner are some of our brands. One of the key participants in the paper industry, JK Paper Limited has an annual revenue of Rs. 3500 Crores and a net profit that is up 60% over the previous year. Since its founding in 1962, JK Paper has dominated the market for Branded Copier Paper and is one of the top two suppliers of Coated Paper and upscale Packaging Boards. With three significant integrated pulp and paper plants in Rayagada (Odisha), which is close to India’s eastern coast, Songadh (Gujarat), which is on the country’s western coast, and Sirpur.
The company, which invented branded paper in India, exports its Branded Copier Papers and Packaging Boards to 35 nations, including those in the USA, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, SAARC, and Africa. JK Paper recently made significant investments in growing and modernizing (approximately Rs 1775 Crore).
Links to apply for the online JK Paper Recruitment 2023