Apply online for ICICI Bank Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. ICICI Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for ICICI Bank careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice ICICI Bank placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for ICICI Bank Infotech Jobs then you must check ICICI Bank latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
ICICI Bank Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the ICICI Bank vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the ICICI Bank Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022
With total assets of Rs. 7,206.95 billion (US$ 109 billion) as of March 31, 2016, and profit after tax of Rs. 97.26 billion (US$ 1,468 million) for the fiscal year that concluded on that date, ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank. ICICI Bank now has a network of 14,289 ATMs and 4,450 branches throughout India.
||Analytical skills, SAAS, Risk Analyst, Python
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- You will be capable of managing large data sets Conduct extensive industry-wide research budgeted
- Conduct market research and analyse information on factors that affect industry.
- Examine and study the annual reports of businesses in the sector.
- assemble, examine, and summarise data and facts about the sector and macroeconomic factors from freely available or paid databases.
- Publicly release industry analyses as monthly/quarterly reports
- Use Information on market trends is needed to supply quantitative inputs to rating agencies that operate in the sector.
- Provide senior management, rating teams, and business teams with timely insights regarding market trends, industry outlook, potential risk areas, and business possibilities.
- Portfolio evaluations and Committee presentations.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining industry write-ups, benchmarking, regular presentations, releasing quarterly corporate result updates, thematic reviews, updating industry ratings on a regular basis, and pricing trends for commodities, industry, and agricultural products are just a few of the key deliverables.
- You will be in charge of conducting independent market research to find new markets, products, and opportunities.
- keeping up with the most recent political, economic, and social changes in India and assessing their potential impact on the company’s current and future business operations.
- Take the initiative and participate in the creation and authoring of structured finance studies, presentations, and data analysis.
- Delinquencies, cumulative defaults, recoveries, prepayments, credit enhancement, and changes in the characteristics of the collateral are all performance trends for securitization transactions that should be studied, analysed, and commented on.
- Discussion papers, press releases, presentations, and other draught topical research for both internal and external use and research commentaries.
- The chosen individual will be expected to manage numerous tasks at once and participate in numerous ongoing initiatives.
- Assume responsibility for the duties, concentrating on the quality and correctness of the deliverables. exhibit a rapid learning curve
- Ensure adherence to all relevant policies and guidelines.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- MBA or master’s degree in analytics-focused economics, econometrics, or statistics knowledge of the sector and of databases important to sector analysis
- Good analytical abilities with the capacity to periodically analyse big databases of data to deliver insightful information
- Knowledge of market research methods, time series forecasting, and concepts like regression is preferred.
- Python, SAS, and R knowledge would be preferred.
- Have proficiency in written communication.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022