CRPF Vacancies 2022:
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has issued a job advertisement for the position of Head Constable (Sports Quota). Candidates who are interested in the job description and meet all of the eligibility requirements should read the announcement and apply.
CRPF Recruitment 2022
||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
|Salary/ Pay Scale
||Rs. 21,700/- – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month
||All Over in India
|Last Date to Apply
||30 days from the next day of publication of recruitment Advertisement
|Mode of Apply
||CRPF Recruitment 2022 Notification
Qualifications in Education:
Candidates must have a 10+2 (12th) or diploma or its equivalent from a recognised Board/University.
Qualification in Sports
Other educational qualification information can be found in the official notification.
|Head Constable (Male)
|Head Constable (Female)
Fee for Application:
Rs.100/- for General/EWS/OBC
Nil for SC/ST/Female Candidates
Only Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts are accepted as payment.
The minimum age is 18 years.
Age limit: 23 years
Age relaxation is permitted under the rules.
Process of Selection:
Written Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Document Verification Using Steno/Typing
How to Apply for CRPF Head Constable GD Jobs in 2022:
- Interested candidates should apply online using the link provided on the official website or in the important links section directly below.
- Go to the CRPF’s official website.
- On the home page, locate and select the required notification.
- Completing the online application form
- Before proceeding, read the notification’s instructions in their entirety.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline.
- The application must be received within 30 days.
- Application Deadline for Affiliated Areas: Within 45 Days
Official Website: https://crpf.gov.in/index.htm
Click Here To View Official Notification