Thales Recruitment 2022| Freshers |Customer Experience| Opportunity
Do you Want to Work with a Passionate, Talented, and World-Class Team? If yes, then Thales Company could be the right platform to start your career with. Recently, the company’s official Recruitment team has announced the Thales Recruitment Drive to select the Freshers and Experienced candidates for the role of Customer experience in Noida. Therefore, all the candidates who have done their graduation and have Masters in Customer Experience can start applying for the Thales jobs. However, for the flexible access to the candidates, we also provided the direct link to complete all the Registration Process without any hindrance.
Further, from the next parts of the post, Candidates can collect additional information like Thales Eligibility Criteria, Salary, and the process to apply for the Thales Recruitment 2022 or Thales Jobs. Best of Luck Guys!!!
Thales Recruitment 2022
Thales people architect identity their management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on them to bring trust to the billions of digital interactions they have with their people. Their technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, become smarter and much more. Around More than 30,000 organizations already rely on them to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to their digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and also encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales Present in India since 1953, and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and also has operational offices and sites spread across Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai,Gurugram, Pune among others. Over more than 1800 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing a vital role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Aerospace, Transfort and Digital Identity and Security markets.
|Industry type||IT Services and Consulting|
|Key skills:||HP data protector, Aerospace, Analytical, Data Analytics, Customer service|
Thales Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
The Customer Experience Manager is required to promote and support the Customer Experience Team within two fundamental areas that is improving the Customer Experience within their Client Services and driving the delivery against the Partner Insight Program. The CEM also requires that the customer’s voice is heard and acted upon via your survey, utilising the company’s processes for continuous communication from the team to guarantee they deliver feedback to all aspects of the business to safeguard their world class Customer Experience (NPS). Thales Partners represent over 80% of their business so it is crucial that their Partner Programs deliver against their commitments, Customer Experience Team will ensure that KPI s are agreeable, attainable and are also delivered against their Partners. The CEM will work cross functionally to ensure that the Partner Insight Program is represented and distributed globally to obtain the best results to the organization.
Check the other latest Private Jobs
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022
Micron Technologies Recruitment 2022
Career Ninja Recruitment 2022
Nagarro Recruitment 2022
Unisys Recruitment 2022
Thales Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
CEM needs to Lead the strategic direction of the Customer Experience team. Work to Review the continuous development of existing programs and Generate, prepare, analyze reports to provide accurate, timely and also relevant data to Senior Management teams, including NPS scores. You will be required to Attend regional and global support management meetings by providing latest updates and presenting metrics as needed. Work as to Respond to escalations within the team and customers. Promote the team’s services to other groups within CPL and cross functions. Require to Develop and monitor the Customer Experience team career progression and develop the team through training approvals within budget. Drive the best recruitment strategy of Customer Experience team members that drive the success of the team with a positive employee relation experience for all team members by providing daily employee feedback on performance and areas of improvement. Work to Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team objectives and identifying areas for new training or skill checks as Other duties as assigned.
Thales Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication or another relevant field of study, equivalent worker experience.
- Have 4 to 5 years of experience working in customer service or in customer order administration.
- Have 2 to 5+ years of experience in leadership roles or supervising a team or team lead.
- Must be Proactive and organized individual with an attention to detail.
- Have an Innovative attitude, must be capable of learning systems and proposing change to improve processes.
- Possess Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess Strong analytical approach to data review and preparation.
- Must be a Customer advocate.
- Have Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be Proficient CRM software knowledge.
- Have good Aptitude to network externally to develop the group and practices.
- Have working Experience in a matrix environment within a large enterprise with global experience.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Thales Recruitment 2022