P&G Jobs 2022: Are you also willing to build your career with P&G? If yes, then you are on the right page to get the answer. So the company has opened up the job openings for the post of Product Supply Manager for various locations in India. All the interested candidates can check the roles and responsibilities on the official website of the company. Further the candidates are suggested to carefully the job profile and apply if interested for the role. Also the passionate candidates can take the advantage of this chance to be part of P&G family.
Moreover, here on this page we will provide the complete details such as post requirements, process of selection, process to apply, required education qualification, skills etc. So you are suggested to read the complete page to get all the important updates. So the company is hiring the candidates for the role of Product Supply Manager posts who have done the MBA and also having 0- 2 years of relevant work experience. To make the process of registration easy we have shared the direct link to apply for the job role in the link section.
Notification Updates: P&G Jobs 2022
|Name Of The Company
||P&G (Procter & Gamble)
||Product Supply Manager
|Required educational Qualification
||So the candidate should be Graduated or have MBA degree
|Required Work Experience
||India (Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh; Andhra Pradesh; Baddi, Himachal Pradesh; Bhiwadi, Rajasthan; Goa; Mumbai, Maharashtra; Sanand, Gujarat)
|Type of Job
|Category of job
|Official Website of P&G
P&G Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to apply for the role Product Supply Manager must check the eligibility criteria first then apply for the post. Further you can also check the other job profile in P&G Jobs/ P&G Job Openings/ P&G Careers.
- Firstly the candidate interest to apply must have the graduation degree in Engineering with Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree. OR you can have the MBA degree with 0- 2 yrs of work experience.
- Additionally the candidate should be good in the English communication skills.
- Also you must possess the other skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership, and the ability to work with others.
P&G Jobs Opening | Role
Here in this section we will share the role of the candidate as Product supply Manager. So, as Product Supply Manager in P&G you will be responsible for product supply planning or manufacturing – process of engineer. The company will help you to build your capabilities with job experience, mentoring, and training. Also you will be most likely to place in any of the job function given below-
- Firstly you will have to lead the team for loss identification and elimination across global measures and to ensure the you will develop process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Further you will lead standardization, changes on equipment, and other process validation
- Also the candidate must Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- You must ensure daily direction-setting process such as report results, flag issues, and request resources.
- Should aim for reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by optimal asset utilization and benchmarking
- You will be the information hub for all the project and product development & also Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- So the candidate should demonstrate leadership in the application of technology so as to tackle manufacturing problems
- Then you have to design processes to build best-in-class in manufacturing capability
- Also you must ensure to drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- The candidate will also lead large project management teams from day 1 so that to Control & optimize Capital & project spending
Product Supply Planning
- For this role the candidate has to do Planning and executing supply chain strategies for on time production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers, and distributor partners
- Further you have to Manage a team of Raw/ Packed Material and Finished goods planners by doing analysis of forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant/ category
- Also the candidate will Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects to improve inventory
- Then you will coordinate for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Finally you will ensure to Reduce Physical distribution costs while improving service levels.
How to Apply for P&G Jobs 2022?
Applicants can grab the opportunity by following the simple steps. To make the process easy we have provided the step wise process to register for P&G Jobs.
- Firstly the candidate will have to move on to the company’s official website @ pg.com
- Then the Home Page will get displayed on the screen
- Further in the bottom of the page, aspirants will get the Careers Tab
- So you need to Hit that and the Careers page gets opened
- Also fill up the application form and upload your updated resume
- Open it and check out all the required details carefully
- Finally if the candidates meet the P&G Eligibility Criteria then the team will get in touch