Apply online for KPMG Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. KPMG job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for KPMG careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice KPMG placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for KPMG Infotech Jobs then you must check KPMG latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
KPMG Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the KPMG vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the KPMG Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
KPMG Recruitment 2022
In 2008, KPMG Global Services (KGS) was founded in India. It is a strategic global delivery company that collaborates with more than 50 KPMG firms to offer a forward-thinking, scalable, and individualized response to client needs. KGS has experienced steady growth throughout its history. It currently employs more than 15,000 people across four locations in India—Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi, and Pune—and offers a variety of advisory and tax-related services to businesses connected to the KPMG network. We were recognised as one of the top three employers in the region for women, as well as for men, as part of KPMG in India, and were listed among the best companies to work for in the nation for four years in a row by LinkedIn. for ASSOCHAM’s inclusion and diversity policies (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India). Additionally, KPMG India received recognition as “the Great Indian Workplace” at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019 in addition to being named one of the “Best Companies for Millennials” at The Millennial Max Conference 2019 sponsored by The LNOD Roundtable.
|Sr. Associates Canada Tax
|Taxation, Tax returns, Finance
KPMG Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- They are seeking a Senior Associate with subject matter knowledge in US Corporate Tax Compliance and the Tax Accounting Industry for the Canada Tax for Cross Border US BT team. Your duties as a Senior Associate on this team will be as follows:
- You will assist corporate or partnership clients of KPMG in satisfying their federal and state tax responsibilities.
- This involves working with colleagues to prepare tax returns, filing the necessary paperwork, and examining financial records, such as income statements and expense documentation, to determine clients’ refunds or the amount of taxes owed. It also involves providing excellent customer service.
- Support Assistant Managers on a daily basis so they can deliver tax computations and provide customer assistance.
- You will builds understanding of current US Business Tax legislation.
KPMG Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- You will work on preparations and Review the job-related duties that the preparers have finished.
- Be a friend to the younger staff members and in charge of their technical upbringing.
- Strongly commits to their own growth and learning; acts as a brand ambassador to draw in top talent.
- You will knows important accounting principles for business, including depreciation, provisions, and financial statements.
- active involvement in on-the-job trainings and training modules on US corporate tax.
- Creating US corporate and operating partnership tax returns (Forms 1120, etc.); accountable for doing a self-review of deliverables before submitting them to the assistant manager.
- To improve your knowledge of US taxes, use the technical materials that are available.
- Participate in team conversations and impart knowledge to the group’s advantage.
- Understand the directions for the assignment and follow them exactly; ask for help when necessary.
- knows their own and the team’s roles, as well as their obligations and goals.
- Work on the ability to manage time, prioritize deadlines, and pay attention to detail.
- You will respect and uphold the privacy of client, staff, and company information.
KPMG Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Possess a minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited institution with an A average in Accounting or Finance
- 4 to 5 years must have been spent working professionally, ideally in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 public accounting company.
- Strong accounting tax abilities, including knowledge of US GAP and tax compliance.
- mastery of Microsoft Office software, including spreadsheet applications like Excel.
- knowledge of State returns, FAS, Foreign Reporting Forms, and US federal taxes.
- Have diligent, passionate, and self-motivated
- Must be capable of readily adjusting to new technologies.
- Must have professionalism, dependability, moral character, and reliability paired with a cooperative outlook
- Self-starter with high motivation who can work independently and proactively with little guidance.
- Must have time-management and prioritization abilities.
- Have good interpersonal and communication abilities.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online KPMG Recruitment 2022