Apply online for Institute of Directors (IOD) Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Institute of Directors (IOD) job openings in India for the vacancies of business development manager and marketing jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Institute of Directors (IOD) careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Institute of Directors (IOD) placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Institute of Directors (IOD) Infotech Jobs then you must check Institute of Directors (IOD) latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Institute of Directors (IOD) Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Institute of Directors (IOD) vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Institute of Directors (IOD) Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Institute of Directors Recruitment 2022
The Institute of Directors (IOD) was established in India in the year 1990, as an apex professional body for Directors under the Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 to fulfill the need for professional development of Corporate Directors and building effective Boards. It has now grown to associate with more than 30,000 senior executives from India’s Government, and Private sectors globally.
Moreover, Over the last 30 years, IOD has been nurturing their Directors of the future and bringing a silent revolution in the Boardroom.
||Institute of Directors
||Advertising and Marketing
||Business Development Manager
||Promotion, Marketing, Event marketing, Corporate Relation
Institute of Directors Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- You will Play a pivotal role in building strong relationships with new and existing clients to ensure better continuity of business and create opportunities for up/cross-selling.
- You need to Support Client Servicing teams in case there is any specific help required in his region.
- You will Liaison with clients from time to time to assess the quality of services and also take necessary actions.
- You will be working for marketing and Business development of various IOD services like Advertisements, Events, Sponsorships, Masterclass, Membership, etc.
- You are required for Creating and maintaining new connections with the corporate world and also following up with them to provide various IOD services
- You need to Explore digital marketing options for promoting all conferences online.
- You will Ideate & explore new channels of marketing Events and building Brand IOD.
- Finding out the data of new companies and start-ups to offer IOD services.
Institute of Directors Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Highly Responsible for making new marketing strategies and implementing the same.
- Responsible for generating requirements from new and existing company clients through cold calling, and converting email marketing leads.
- Work to Research and build relationships with all new and existing clients.
- You will Develop and ensure achievement of year-on-year revenue plans from the designated key accounts divided into different monthly, quarterly and annual plans for the region.
- You need to Manage key accounts that are strategically important to the business
- You will Generate business insights through analyzing relevant competitors- data, and pricing strategies.
- You will Ensure adherence to defined key account management processes which include mapping client expectations, documentation, and handovers to the Operations team and also client servicing team etc.
Institute of Directors Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Graduate in any discipline (MBA/PGDM preferred)
- Have At Least 2-4 years of experience
- Have PG / MBA with Min. 5 years of customer-facing Corporate Sales / Business Development / Account Management Experience
- Should have good knowledge of corporate functioning and strong confidence & also have the ability in dealing with Directors and senior executives in India and globally.
- Have the Ability to multi-task & also be a self-driving incumbent
- Should b tech-savvy and also have strong verbal and letter drafting skills.
- Have Fair knowledge of Corporate Laws, Companies Act and also SEBI regulations will be an added advantage.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Institute of Directors Recruitment 2022