Apply online for Valuelabs Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Valuelabs job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Valuelabs careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Valuelabs placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Valuelabs Infotech Jobs then you must check Valuelabs latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Valuelabs Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Valuelabs vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Valuelabs Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Valuelabs Recruitment 2022
ValueLabs is a leading global technology company mainly specializing in Product Development, Design, Data Technology, and Consulting, powered by The Digital Flywheel. Over the last 23 years, the company has expanded to 32 locations, 6,500 associates and also with 200 clients worldwide. Winner of the prestigious Gold Stevie Award for Best Employer (2021), their focus on their employees and clients has resulted in industry-leading Net Promoter Scores of over 68 and 84, respectively.
||IT Services and Consulting
||Digital Marketing Specialist
||SMO, PPC, SEO, Google AdWords, Keyword Research, Semrush
||Digital Marketing Graduate
Valuelabs Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- You will be required to Work closely with the Talent Acquisition, Communications and also Marketing teams to drive appropriate initiatives.
- You will Be involved in the end to end process of conceptualizing, and execution of events and campaigns.
- You need to Designing an end-to-end (process to marketing) employer branding strategy that keeps organizational recruitment goals in view.
- Work with the Experience in making digital marketing roadmap for both organic and inorganic channels.
- You will actively Manage performance marketing campaigns and also track budgets for the same with proven ROI.
- You will Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- You will Manage owned SM platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook , Twitter etc.).
- You will Prepare and execute detailed project plans for campaigns.
- You will also Measure ROI and KPIs and also prepare the budget for all paid campaigns.
Valuelabs Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- You will Liaise with Product, and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
- Work with the Experience of performing keyword research using Google Trends and also other SEO platforms to identify real-time trending search engine searches, keywords and topics.
- Work on the Understanding of organic search/SEO Tableau dashboards.
- You will actively Perform day-to-day campaign activities for enterprise-level Paid Search (PPC) campaigns, including forecasting, bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, evaluating, optimizing the performance, also strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- You will Provide recommendations and execute strategies for organic Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives and other facets of paid search
Valuelabs Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have an Experience of 4 years and also above in planning and executing effective digital marketing initiatives for growth through both organic and in-organic channels
- Have good Experience in online reputation management, analysis and managing effective employer branding initiatives with a data-driven approach.
- Must be Specializing in employer branding and also developing campaigns that garner high engagement
- Experience with conducting a full SEO site audit and also pulling impactful recommendations from it, presented in a digestible format.
- Strong Experience with website analysis using SEO tools like Moz, SEMRush, Similarweb, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, also Google Keywords Planner (crawlers, analytics platforms, Datastudio, Big Query, etc.).
- Have strong working Experience in handling Social Media campaigns both organic and inorganic for various social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Have working knowledge in running Brand Awareness and also PPC campaigns with proven results.
- Have Experience with performance marketing is a plus
- Must Have knack for content & design to be able to suggest best optimizations for both to drive improved engagement.
- Have the Ability to tailor content as per audience demographics across different social media channels (LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter) for both organic and digital advertising campaigns.
- Possess the Ability to proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the success of campaigns.
- Possess the Ability to be highly organized and also bring in process maturity for operational efficiency
- Possess Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Have Excellent English speaking and writing skills, and also should be able to bring in a narrative storytelling approach, by effective copywriting
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Valuelabs Recruitment 2022