Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022: Finally we are here again with another job opportunity for the candidates. If you are willing to start your career with MNC then read the complete article. Further we will provide the complete details such as job roles & responsibilities, location, process of selection. So the candidates must check out the article very carefully. Moreover the company is going to hire the candidates for post of Technical service desk and for Jr. Analyst post.
Furthermore the application registration will happen on the official website of the Diebold Nixdorf. Also we have provided the direct link in the important link section. Before applying for the post the candidates must ensure to meet the eligibility criteria. Otherwise the application will get rejected. Also if your profile will be selected then HR team of the company will get in touch.
Notification Updates: Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022
||Technical Service Desk, JR Analyst (Associate IT Analyst) Helpdesk Support
||Bachelor in Information Technology/ Electronics Mechanics and/or Software skills
|Schedule of job
|Category of the job
|Location of the post
|Website of the company
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022: Technical Service Desk
Diebold Nixdorf Careers | Roles & Responsibilities
- Firstly the candidates will be responsible for customer Relationship (external as well as internal) – Which includes to guide customers according to the solution trees and the knowledge base to solve incidents and service requests (e.g. Password resets, SW configuration, etc.).So if not successful inform the customer about the next steps.
- Further Operational Deliverables and Contribution – So the candidates will answer inbound customer calls, which includes a detailed recording of the issue as per the defined processes. Also to proactively monitor systems in order to pre-empt customer issues and calls, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls.
- Then processes and Improvements – Also the candidate will observe technical or process problems at all times.
then proactively inform the Line Manager about potential problems and also suggest improvement action.
- Further knowledge Management Ability to deal with difficult callers – you will be responsible for the usage of available solution trees and Knowledgebase to resolve tickets and advise the customer on appropriate actions on the phone.
- Finally you must ensure an ability to communicate with customers and understand customer requirements.
Diebold Nixdorf Jobs | Required Qualifications
- Firstly the candidate must have the full-time Bachelor in Information Technology/ Electronics Mechanics and/or Software skills.
- Then you should have the good communication and interfacing skills.
- Also the ability to work in teams, global environment, processes, and customer orientation.
Logical thinking, problem-solving, and interfacing skills.
- Further you must possess the good technical knowledge in supported customer-specific Hardware and Software environments.
- Moreover knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Therefore the native Speaker quality in required local language/ primary language.
- English language skills are additionally implied.
- Finally PC literacy, especially the usage of the Microsoft Office package.
Diebold Nixdorf Requirement
So you should comfortable to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2022: JR Analyst (Associate IT Analyst) Helpdesk Support
Diebold Nixdorf Careers | Responsibilities
- Firstly you will have to gains familiarity with Helpdesk and related IT and technical support concepts, practices, and methodologies.
- Then the candidate with guidance, performs a range of routine support duties, including:
- So you will be assisting with the provision of first-line user support,
- Also you will be supporting the use of remote access tools and services for end-users,
- Then the candidate will be troubleshooting hardware, software, and connectivity issues,
- Installing basic hardware and software,
- Furthermore you will be assisting with installation and update of anti-virus software, and with decontamination of infected systems.
- Gathering and recording system inventory data.
- Escalates complex problems to a higher level of expertise within the organization.
- Moreover you will have to keep customers updated on ticket status ensuring the ticket is managed to closure.
- Therefore you will have to learns and complies with DN Helpdesk, IT, peripheral and related connectivity and security policies and procedures.
- Finally you will assists with special projects as assigned.
Diebold Nixdorf Required Qualification
- So the candidate must be a graduate (10+2+3/4) with 0-2.5 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Also you should have the willingness to work in rotational shifts, based on business requirements.
- Then you must possess the understanding of ITIL & ITSM work structure.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- Finally you should address all the calls/chats related to IT issues and resolve the same.