Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: Bombay High court has published the official notification for the recruitment of Clerk post. Interested candidate can check the eligibility criteria and can apply accordingly for the clerk post. In this article we will cover all the important updates for example application process, requirements, age limit, salary etc. Good opportunity for the candidates to start the career with government job.
Organization– Bombay High Court
Post Offered – Clerk
Registration start date- already started on 23rd Dec 2021
Last date to apply– 6th Jan 2022
Admit Card– we will notify
Exam date– we will notify
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: Clerk
- Required educational qualification
- Interested candidate should be Graduate from any recognized university from any stream. However, the priority will be provided to the law candidate.
- Also, he/she should have any certificate in computer and typing speed will be 40 w.p.m
- The required minimum age for clerk post is 18 years. Whereas, the maximum age for unreserved category is 38 years. Also the maximum age for SC/ST/OBC/ is 43 years.
- Further age relaxation is also there as per the rule from Bombay high court.
In addition to the above mention points the candidate must have adequate knowledge of Marathi Language.
Instructions for the candidate
- The candidate should submit the application form through online mode only on Bombay high court website i.e https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Eligible candidate for clerk position can apply for the post from 23rd Dec 2021 o 6th Jan 2022
- The complete instruction to fill up the online form is given in the official notice. So candidate should check the official notification from Bombay High Court
- The candidates who are already in Government job has to provide NO OBJECTION CETIFICATE and they have to bring at the time of document verification
- Application will not considered for clerk post without paying the application fee
The registration fee for the post of Clerk is RS. 25/- . Whereas after short listing the selected candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- examination fee through the online mode.
Process of selection.
- The selected candidates will appear for the written test which is of 90 marks and time will one hour. Moreover the question paper will conation the questions form the mentioned sections for example Marathi, English, GK, General intelligence, Arithmetic, and lastly Computer.
- Then the candidate who will clear the online test will undergo for the tying test. That is the final stage of selection
- Then offer latter will be generated and documentation verification will be there.
The offered salary for the clerk post will be in between Rs. 19900- 63,200 plus allowance per the applicable rules.
In this article we have provided all the details for clerk post offered by Bombay high Court. All the interested candidates can check the official notification and apply per eligibility. Moreover we would like to suggest the candidate to visit the www.careerchrist.com to get the latest updates related to clerk post.