ARCI Vacancies 2022:
The International Advanced Research Centre for Power Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI), Hyderabad, has issued an online recruitment notice for the positions of Scientist/Technical Officer/Technician/Driver. There are a total of 12 vacancies for these positions. Candidates who have completed their 10th/ITI/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc./M.Sc. can apply for this position on or before the closing date. The detailed eligibility and selection process is outlined below.
ARCI Recruitment 2022 Details:
ARCI Recruitment 2022 for Scientist/Technical Officer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Driver:
||Scientist/Technical Officer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Driver
||Rs.33,875 – 2,53,247/Month
||16 October 2022
Master’s degree in Physical Sciences or bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent from a recognised university.
M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University
M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Materials Science from a recognised university OR B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Electrical Engineering from a recognised university.
B.Sc. in Physical Sciences (with Physics/Chemistry as one of the subjects) OR three (3) years full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical/Electrical Engineering from a recognised university/recognized Board of Technical Education of the Central or State Government.
Matriculation/10th pass; 2 years full-time ITI in Electrical/Fitter trade from a recognised Central or State Government Board of Technical Education; and 3 years technical experience in industry/R&D laboratories.
Matriculation/10th pass/SSC required, as well as a valid driver’s licence to operate light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanisms is required, as is the ability to repair/remove minor flaws in vehicles. AND a minimum of three years’ experience driving a light vehicle and six years’ experience driving a heavy vehicle.
- Scientist G – Not older than 58 years
- Scientist B – Not older than 58 years
- Technical Officer – Not older than 28 years
- Technical Assistant – 30 years or less
- Technician – Not older than 28 years
- Driver – Under the age of 28
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- SC/ST: 5 years Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates, 15 years for SC/ST candidates
- Others in accordance with government regulations.
Total Number of Vacancies:
- Scientist G – 01 Post
- Scientist B – 02 Posts
- Technical Officer – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Technician – 04 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Scientist G – Rs. 2,53,247/-
- Scientist B – Rs. 99,969/-
- Technical Officer – Rs. 77,113/–
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 61,818/-
- Technician – Rs. 45,879/–
- Driver – Rs. 33,875/-
ARCI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection for Scientist “G” Positions: Shortlisted candidates must give a concise 30-45-minute presentation. The first half of the presentation should highlight the candidate’s recent research accomplishments, while the second half should describe the research proposal and how his/her expertise is suited for implementing the proposal. Shortlisted candidates will receive a separate questionnaire form for submitting research proposals.
- Personal interview for the positions of Scientist “B” and Technical Officer “A.” Selection for the positions of Technical Assistant “A,” Technician “A,” and Driver “A” will be through a Competitive Written Examination (CWE), followed by a Trade test/ Skill test, and a Driving Test (Driving test for Driver post). Candidates can take the written exam in either HINDI or ENGLISH.
- Merit List: A merit list will be drawn for each of the positions advertised above/category-wise, based on the marks obtained in the Competitive Written Examination.
- Technical Assistant “A” and Technician “A” Trade/Skill Test: Candidates who pass the CWE will be required to take a trade/skill test in the relevant field. The number of candidates to be called for trade/skill tests from the merit list prepared based on CWE scores will be up to six times the number of vacancies to be filled. The trade/skill test will be of 1/2-hour duration and of a qualifying nature, strictly on a “go-no-go” basis, with marks obtained in the trade/skill test not being considered for final selection.
- Driving Test (for Driver “A”): Candidates screened in CWE must attend a Driving Test in either light or heavy vehicles or both, as well as minor vehicle repairs on the spot. The number of candidates called for the driving test from the merit list prepared based on the marks obtained in the CWE will be up to ten times the number of vacancies to be filled. The driving test will last 45 minutes. Driving test and minor repairs will be worth 100 points, with 60% weightage given to marks obtained in the driving test and minor repairs.
- Final Selection for Technical Assistant “A” and Technician “A”: Candidates will be chosen solely based on their performance in the Competitive Written Examination, subject to passing the Trade/Skill Test. Final Driver “A” Selection: The final Driver selection will be based on a 40% weightage of marks obtained in the Competitive Written Examination AND a 60% weightage of marks obtained in the Driving Test and minor repairs.
Fees for Applications:
Scientist “G,” Scientist “B,” and Technical Officer “A” (Post Codes 1–3):
- 500/– for general and OBC categories (Rupees five hundred only).
- 300/– for SC/ST/EWS/PWD (Divyangjan)/Women (Rupees three hundred only).
Technical Assistant “A,” Technician “A,” and Driver “A” (Post Codes 4 to 6):
- 300/- for general and OBC categories (Rupees three hundred only).
- 150/- for SC/ST/EWS/PWD (Divyangjan)/Women (Rupees one hundred and fifty only).
How to Apply for ARCI 2022 Recruitment?
All interested and qualified candidates may apply for this position online through the official website on or before October 16, 2022.
For More details: https://www.arci.res.in/careers/document_upload/Recruitement-Scientific-Technical-&-Support-staff-2022-17sep2022.pdf
To Apply: https://www.arci.res.in/careers/