Apply online for Amazon Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Amazon job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Amazon careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Amazon placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Amazon Infotech Jobs then you must check Amazon latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Amazon Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Amazon vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Amazon Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Amazon Recruitment 2022
The goal of Amazon.com is to become the world’s most customer-focused organisation, where consumers can locate and learn about practically anything they wish to purchase online. Amazon.com keeps expanding and changing as a top-tier e-commerce platform by giving customers more of what they want: low pricing, a wide range, and ease. The innovative mentality that is ingrained in the company’s DNA has fueled Amazon’s evolution from website to e-commerce partner to development platform. The brightest minds in technology from around the world congregate at Amazon.com to research and create technology that enhances the lives of buyers and sellers everywhere.
||Virtual Seller Support Associate
||Customer relations, Support, Services
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- In addition to proactive problem-solving, the Seller Assistance Associate exhibits end-to-end ownership of each seller engagement while offering great seller support.
- Exhibits professional, effective, and clear written and oral communication.
- Offers merchants and Amazon Sellers timely, effective service, including the proper escalation of Sellers’ complaints.
- Retains a pleasant and professional attitude at all times, representing the firm favourably and handling delicate situations with tact.
- Exhibits good time management abilities as well as the capacity to function autonomously while utilising the tools, policies, and procedures of the department.
- Contributes to a supportive work atmosphere and, when necessary, goes above and beyond to support teammates in trying situations.
- Upholds respectable performance indicators like attendance, first contact resolution, productivity, and quality.
- Uses logical reasoning and data interpretation abilities to actively seek solutions.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to identify trends to the relevant channel, along with suggestions for improvement.
- Communicate with other divisions as necessary to address the concerns and inquiries of the Seller, such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- With 0–10 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree in any area is required.
- Tamil and English communication skills that are excellent.
- The shifts are chosen based on the needs of the business and involve working in a 24/7 environment, including night shifts.
- Weekly Off: Rotating two consecutive days off (it is a five-day workweek with two days off); No unexpected leaves are permitted during the first four months (Training & Transition).
- Computer proficiency, including knowledge of Internet browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook, and MS Office.
- A quiet home office where you can use a computer to access the internet and complete your assignments.
- Should have a decent internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or more and should have at least 100 GB of data from a trustworthy source.
- Must always have access to a cell phone from a reputable supplier.
- In the event of a power outage, backup power should be available.
- Depending on the needs of the business, you should be willing to interact with the seller over phone, e-mail, or chat.
- Candidates that are ready to work on phone, chat, and email (concurrent blended profile)
- Be willing to support selling partners from all global marketplaces (including India, the US, the EU, and ME).
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Amazon Recruitment 2022