Amar Ujala Recruitment 2022| Freshers |IT Business Development Manager| Opportunity
Apply online for Amar Ujala Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Amar Ujala job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Amar Ujala careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Amar Ujala placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Amar Ujala Infotech Jobs then you must check Amar Ujala latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Amar Ujala Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Amar Ujala vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Amar Ujala Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Amar Ujala Recruitment 2022
Amar Ujala, one of India’s top Hindi newspapers, was established in 1948 and currently publishes 21 editions in 179 districts throughout 6 states and 2 union territories. With a circulation base of 26.75 lakh copies (1.79 lakh copies of the variation included) (Source: ABC January-June 2019), it is one of the most frequently read broadsheet newspapers in India with a total daily audience of 4.70 crores (Source: IRS2019Q2, TR) (RNI figures for Lucknow and Kanpur included). North India is covered by Amar Ujala’s geography, which also includes Haryana, Chandigarh, Punjab, Delhi NCR, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand. The strength of Amar Ujala resides in its reliable and excellent editorial coverage, with a clear focus on various local issues in our 179 operating areas, A number of specialist supplements are published in addition to the main newspaper and the city-specific pull-outs, focused on popular subjects like employment and careers, entertainment, ladies, etc. Every Friday sees the release of “Rupayan,” our well-liked weekly magazine. All 21 editions of this supplement feature content geared toward women, such as articles on cooking, shopping, beauty, decorating the home, and many more topics.
|Company name:||Amar Ujala|
|Industry type||IT Services and Consulting|
|Role:||IT Business Development Manager|
|Key skills:||Bid management, IT Sales, Tender, Development|
Amar Ujala Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- When working with commercial clients as an IT Business Development / Sales executive, you will typically identify the appropriate technology demands and requirements to meet those clients’ business needs.
- Additionally, you should have a strong track record of surpassing sales goals and developing strong relationships with clients.
- An ideal applicant would be one who goes above and above what is required of them professionally and helps the firm expand quickly and sustainably while also advancing your career.
- They are seeking salespeople with experience in solution-based marketing, such as those involved in the deployment of Microsoft programmes, ERP, Open Source, VMware, virtualization, public and private clouds, etc.
Check the other latest Private Jobs
|SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2022|
Aditya Birla Group Recruitment 2022
Ryan Recruitment 2022
Dalmia Cements Recruitment 2022
Nutanix Recruitment 2022
Amar Ujala Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Determine, comprehend, and describe the needs, goals, and particular business requirements of the client.
- Determine opportunities and, after consulting the technical and operational teams, recommend solutions to the customers.
- the creation, spotting, and growth of significant, creative business possibilities.
- Establish connections with “C” level/decision-makers at the locations of clients and potential clients.
- Create successful sales plans by utilising sales methodology.
- Prepare sales contracts making sure they adhere to the laws and regulations.
- Create enduring connections with both potential and current clients.
- With the marketing staff, go over promotional plan and tactics.
- Keep up with the most recent business trends and technology advancements.
- forecast and analyse sales, then deliver the results to top management and the board of directors.
- Create the company’s sales and marketing plan.
- Maintain knowledge of and familiarity with the rapidly evolving technology landscape.
- Before and after the sale, give consumers technical help on all facets of development work.
- Ensure service quality by learning in-depth and in-depth about the technical requirements and other elements of the systems and procedures of your clients, then documenting them.
- To win the contract, prepare and reply to tender materials, proposals, and reports.
- assist teams working on RFP, RF1, and proposal creation and response
- knowledge of various commercials and contracts for various clients
- Establish organisational tactics to increase organisational revenue while handling difficulties and escalations.
- knowledge on how to handle customer escalations and resolve them quickly without raising them further.
- By creating sales materials, attending industry events, and conferences, you can market and advertise a variety of products.
- Advice on technological aspects and their use in many business fields.
- Maintain relationships with current clients through networking in order to spread the word about new goods and updates when appropriate.
- To organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals, manage your workload.
- Participate in team or progress meetings to inform and update coworkers.
Amar Ujala Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate/Post Graduate preferably in Business/ Marketing Management with 4 to 8 years proven experience in IT Sales. In addition, the candidate must have relevant knowledge of various IT functions.
- Proven sales track record and excellent customer support
- Good persuasive communication and presentation skills
- Good level of technical understanding, business awareness, new technology and its commercial uses
- Capable of working on strategic IT marketing road map.
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results- driven attitude along with professionalism
- Resilience and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize the workload and pay attention to details.
- A strong network in the international market is an added advantage.
- Strong negotiating skills, initiative & proactive mindset.
- Liaison with Marketing, Technical, Delivery, and other teams
- Up-to-date working knowledge of the industry and gather useful sources of information.
- Must have a high level of integrity and excellent customer service.
- Should be flexible to travel (Domestic & International) as is required in normal conditions.
- Familiarity with IT Infrastructure markets and latest trends.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Amar Ujala Recruitment 2022