ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: ESIC has recently published the notification for the recruitment drive for the post of Medical Officer 2022.Where ESIC stands for Employee State Insurance Corporation. It is a great opportunity for medical students who have done MBBS from the recognized institute. Moreover, there is a great number of vacancies available for the interested candidates. All the interested candidates can check the official notification on the website that is www.esic.nic.in and can apply accordingly.
- Recruiting Authority: ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation)
- Starting date of Registration– 31st Dec 2021
- Closing date of Registration – 31st Jan 2021
- Number of Vacancies– 1120 Posts
- Date of exam– Will notify
- Admit card release date– will notify
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
There is no minimum age limit mentioned. Whereas, upper age of the candidate should not be more than 35 Years. Further age relaxation of 5 Years is there for the employee’s of state Insurance Corporation and government servants as per the rule. Also for the reserved categories like SC/ST/ OBC etc as per the government of India.
MBBS degree is required from the recognized institute and also the detailed requirement is mentioned in the official notification. Furthermore, rotation internship is compulsory.
Nationality/ Citizenship for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Candidate should be the citizen of India or he/she should have subject of Nepal/Bhutan for ESIC recruitment. The detailed information regarding citizenship is mentioned in the official notification published by ESIC.
How to Apply
- Mode of application is online only. Candidate should apply through esic.nic.in only as there is no other mode is applicable.
- Firstly visit to the website and then go to the recruitment section.
- Then click on apply now and fill up the application form as mentioned
- Share all the required details such as Name, contact number, address, email I’d etc for ESIC recruitment.
- Then candidate need to upload all the required documents and submit the form.
Application fee for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Application fee for SC/ST/ serviceman/ Ex-employees is Rs. 250/-. Also for the female candidates is Rs. 250/-. Whereas for rest of the candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- application fee. However the mode of payment would be online only.
Mode of Selection
The mode of selection is based on the written test and Personal interview Round. Written Test will be computer based and question paper will be objective. It will be of 2 hours duration and having 200 questions. The detailed syllabus is provided in the official notification. Whereas the interview round will be of 50 marks. So the final selection depends on the candidate’s performance in written test interview round.
In this article we have covered all the important updates regarding ESIC recruitment 2022. We would like to suggest candidates to check our website www.careerchrist.com to get the lasted updates regarding ESIC recruitment process.