DSSSB JE Civil/Electrical Recruitment 2022: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the official notification regarding the recruitment process for the post of JE that is Junior Engineer in Civil and Electrical. Further any interested candidates holding engineering degree or Diploma in the required field and want to appear for the examination can fill up the application form. Also application form for DSSSB recruitment is going to start from 10th Jan 2022 and the last to fill up will be 9th Feb 2022. Moreover for the further information like exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, application fee candidates are suggested to read the complete article and check the official notification as well.
The required degree of the candidate should be of engineering and the diploma holder can also apply for the post.
Experience required DSSSB JE Civil/Electrical Recruitment 2022
Further the required experience depends on the particular post. For further details check the official notification.
As per the notification from DSSSB the minimum age of the candidate should not less than 18 years. Whereas the maximum age of the candidate should more than 27 – 35 years (depends on the post).
Further age relaxation is also there as per the DSSSB rules.
Important dates for DSSSB JE Civil/Electrical Recruitment 2022
- Notification Date- 31st Dec 2021
- Application Start date- 10th Jan 2022
- Last date to apply for the post– 9th Feb 2022
- Last date to pay the application fee- 9th Feb 2022
- Examination date for DSSSB- Will notify soon
- Admit card date- Will notify soon
The interested Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 as application fee applicable for General/OBS/EWS. Further for SC/ ST candidates there will be no application fee is required. Also for the female candidates application fee is not required.
- Junior Engineer (JE) Civil- 575 Posts
- Whereas for Junior Engineer( JE) Electrical – 116
Process to fill up the Application Form
- The interested candidates has to visit the official website of DSSSB to fill up the application from
- Also the form will be available from 10th Jan 2022 to 9th Feb 2022 on the official website only
- Candidate need to register from the valid email I’d and password and then mention all the required details.
- Furthermore candidates suggested to collect all the required documents before applying like photograph, thumb impression, signature, mark sheet or diploma certificate etc.
- Then scan the documents and upload within the application form
- Pay the application fee as applicable as per your category and then submit the application form.
- Candidates suggested to take the print out of the application from for further use.
Finally, in this article we covered all the important details regarding DSSSB JE Civil/Electrical recruitment 2022. Candidates suggested to check the official notification from DSSSB to get the detailed information post wise also check the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Also visit the www.careerchrist.com regularly to get the latest updates regarding the recruitment process.