UPSC Engineering Services 2021-22: Union Public Service commission has published the official notification regarding Engineering Services (Mains) Examination 2021-22. Furthermore all the candidates who have cleared the Preliminary exams can check the official notification and can apply online for the mains exams. The registration for Engineering Services Examination started from 27th of Dec 2021 and the last date to register the same will be 07th of Jan 2022. For the other important information regarding recruitment, process, eligibility etc. candidate can check the official notification and then can apply accordingly.
- Recruiting Authority– UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)
- Examination name– UPSE Engineering services Examination 2021-22
- Mode of Application– Mode of application will be online
- Admit card- we will notify
- Result Releasing date– We will notify
Important dates for UPSC Engineering Services 2021-22
- Application start date- 27th Dec 2021
- Last date of registration- 07th Jan 2022
Application fee for UPSC Engineering Services 2021-22
- There is no requirement to pay sort of application fee for UPSC Engineering Services 2021-22.
- It is irrespective of the category whether you belong to General/ SC/ST/other.
Eligibility for UPSC Engineering Services 2021-22
The only requirement is that the interested candidate should have cleared the UPSC Engineering Services 2021-22 preliminary exam. Only those candidates are eligible to apply for the examination.
Process to apply for UPSC Engineering Services 2021-22
- Firstly, candidate needs to visit to the official website of UPSC and go to the Engineering Services section
- Secondly Click on apply and application form will open
- Then fill up all the details and mention the required details like name, parents details, contact details, address etc for mains exam.
- Then upload all the required documents and choose the centre for examination.
- Finally agree to the terms and conditions and hit the submit button.
Process of selection
The selection process is conducted in various stages. The stages are mentioned below-
- Firstly is UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary exam
- UPSC Engineering Services mains Exam
- Personal Interview Round
- Medical round
- Document verification
Every year huge number of candidates appears for the UPSC Engineering services exam. This is the opportunity provided by UPSC to the B.tech candidates. The candidate who clear all the above mentioned round and finally get into the merit depending on the available vacancies finally get selected. The preliminary exam is common for everyone whereas the main examination is as per the specialization of the candidate in B.tech like EEE, ME, ECE, EE, CS etc. Mains round is followed by personal interview round which one of the tough stage. After that medical round happen which is just to clear. Final merit depends on the candidate’s performance in Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Interview Round. Finally document verification round happens.
In this article we have covered all the information regarding UPSC Engineering Services 2021- 22. Candidate should check the official notification and visit the www.careerchrist.com to get the latest updates for UPSC upcoming examinations.