Unemployed grads and 12th grade graduates now have a fantastic opportunity to realize their dream of working in India’s prominent government sector thanks to the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). For the purpose of filling 2859 openings for Social Security Assistants (SSA) and stenographers, EPFO has published SSA Notification 2023. According to the EPFO SSA Recruitment Notification, all the interested and qualified individuals may immediately submit their online application for EPFO SSA & also Stenographer positions as of March 27, 2023.
The article goes into detail about the eligibility requirements, selection process, exam structure, syllabus, and other crucial information.
There are 2859 openings for Social Security Assistants (SSA) and stenographers, according to the EPFO SSA Notification 2023. On March 24, 2023, the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) posted a comprehensive EPFO SSA 2023 Notification pdf on both its official website, https://www.epfindia.gov.in, and its recruiting website, https://recruitment.nta.nic.in. To read the recently published EPFO SSA announcement 2023, click the link below.
EPFO SSA Application Fees for 2023
- While all other categories must pay Rs. 700 in application fees, SC/ST/PwBD/Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen are excused from paying these. The EPFO SSA application fee must be paid using an online payment method.
Post Title Social Security Assistant Educational Requirements
- The candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. It is also necessary that they have a computer typing speed of 30 wpm or 35 wpm for Hindi.
- The candidates must have Skill Test Norms and a 12th grade diploma from an accredited board.
EPFO Age Limit as of April 26, 2023
- 18 to 27 years old as of April 26, 2023, the deadline for online application registration.
EPFO SSA Selection Procedures for 2023
- Three stages will be used to choose the desired candidates for the EPFO SSA & Steno Recruitment 2023. To be selected for the position of EPFO SSA and Stenographer positions, applicants must pass each level.
- Computer-Based Examination (Phase-|) at Stage I
- Computer Typing Test (Phase-Il) (Skill Test) in Stage II
Application Procedures for EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023
The steps to apply for the EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Click the link below to be taken to the EPFO’s official website at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Click on “Apply Online for Recruitment to the Post-EPFO SSA 2023” and then “Click Here for Registration” under “Careers.”
- Type in your name, phone number, and email address and then click “Submit.”
- Your email address will be provided a provisional registration ID and password.
- The candidate must use a Registration ID and Password to log in and provide all necessary information, such as their full name, father’s name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates must submit all necessary documents, such as SSC mark sheets, also reserved category certificates for candidates, and PwD certificates for candidates.
- Include the signature and photos. (not more than the 4-month-old photo is allowed).
- Candidates must double-check all the information before pressing the “Final Submit” button.
- After the candidate clicks the “Final Submit button,” no modifications will be accepted.
- Click on “Validate your Details” to verify your filled information.
- Modify the information as necessary, then click “Final Submit.”
- You will be taken to the payment page where you must make the necessary money to finish the registration process.