BSSC Exam Calendar 2022:
BSSC stands for Bihar Staff Selection Commission which conducts the exams every year to recruit candidates for Group B and Group C posts. Also that job profiles fall under non gazetted and non technical job roles. Moreover there is no official announcement from the commission regarding any upcoming job posts like multi tasking staff, junior scale stenographer, sub inspector etc for the year 2022. Furthermore the recruitment process of BSSC consists of three stages which are written examination, Interview round and document verification. So the candidate who finally clears all the three above mentioned stages waits for the final merit list and gets the offer letter from the respective department.
Jobs By Category
BSSC Exam Calendar 2022 Highlights
||Bihar Staff Selection Commission Examination
|Name of the Recruiting Authority
||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
|Level of the Examination
|Mode of form submission
|Application Fees or Exam Fees
- UR/ OBC – Rs 600
- SC/ST native to Bihar – Rs 150
- All Female native to Bihar – Rs 150
|Mode of Examination
|Language of question paper
||English and Hindi
|Official Website of BSSC
BSSC Exam Calendar 2022 notification
BSSC has not announced the official notification regarding the exam calendar 2022. However, it is expected to release in month of February 2022. So the candidates who are preparing for the BSSC level examination should regularly check the official website to get the latest updates. Also we will post every important update regarding BSSC exam calendar 2022 on www.careerchrist.com
BSSC Job Vacancy 2022
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has not announced any upcoming job vacancies in any of the department. But every year they come up with lots of job opportunities to select deserving candidate. So the interested candidate should prepare hard to grab the opportunity.
BSSC Eligibility Criteria
If the candidate is interested to apply for any job post so it’s important for the candidate to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Carefully check the official notification and only after that apply for the job post. The general idea of eligibility criteria is given below. However it can be changed as per the particular job profile.
The minimum age limit of the applicant should be 21 years as defined by BSSC for any job role. Whereas, the maximum age should be 37 years. However, for the female candidates the upper age limit is 40 years. The further age relaxation is also there as per the BSSC rules and is applicable for the candidates from SC/ST or other candidates.
The interested candidate should have graduation degree and also it should be from any recognized university or institute.
Process to fill up the BSSC application form
Candidates who are clearing the eligibility criteria can fill up the online application form the official website of BSSC. You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for any job post.
- Firstly visit the official website of BSSC that is ssc.bih.nic.in
- Then find out the job posting in which you are interested to apply and register after clicking new registration button.
- Further the successfully registered candidate will get the generate I’d and password on by SMS and over email.
- So candidate need to login for the fresh application form and mention all the required details.
- Also fill the application from and mention all the personal details correctly and carefully
- Then upload all the documents like photo, sign, valid photo I’d, 12th class certificate, DOB etc.
- Finally complete the process by making the application fee payment using any online mode like net banking, credit or debit card etc.
- Lastly after the successful submission of the application form download the copy for any future use.
So in this article we covered all the details regarding BSSC exam. Also the tentative date of release of BSSC exam calendar 2022 is in February. So from that exam calendar candidates can get an idea regarding exam notification, exam date, application start date etc. So Check careerchrist frequrntly to get the latest updates regarding any upcoming job posting.