Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has finally released the official notification in order to recruit the candidates for teaching job 2022 at for various APS school located across India. All the interested candidates should check the official notification once and if they full fill the eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process accordingly. Great opportunity for the candidates to get TGT PGT PRT level job in APS School as per the eligibility.
There are in total 136 Army Public School located across India and every year AWES conduct the recruitment drive to select candidates for the teaching role. So this year as well they have come up the opportunity to select the candidates. Furthermore all the interested candidates can fill up the application form from 7th Jan 2022 till 28th Jan 2022. Moreover for having further information related to exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, eligibility etc read the complete article.
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022: Important Updates
- Recruiting Authority- AWES (Army welfare Education Society)
- Selection for – APS Teaching Job
- Post offered– TGT, PGT, PRT
- Location – Pan India
- Number of vacancies– 8700
- Application start date– 7th Jan 2022
- Last date to applying– 28th Jan 2022
- Examination date- 19th Feb and 20th Feb 2022
- Admit card release– from 10th Feb 2022
- Result– 28th Feb 2022
All the interested candidates need to pay some amount to apply for the selection process in APS teaching 2022. The detailed information is given below-
- For General/ OBC- Rs. 385/-
- SC/ST- Rs. 385/-
So the application fee for every candidate is same. Accordingly candidates can make the payment through any online payment mode credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
In the first stage the online screening test (OST) will be there and also it will be conducted at the various examination centers across India. The names of few exanimation center for OST mentioned below-
Kanpur, Varanasi, Agra, Gorakhpur, Delhi, Bhopal, Jaipur, Dehradun, etc and also the complete has provided in the official notification.
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria for TGT PGT PRT
Age Limit for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022
The minimum age limit has not provided in the official notification however the maximum age limit is there as per the requirement. Also the detailed information for age limit required has given below-
- Fresh Candidates- candidates should be below 40 yrs
- For Delhi NCR schools for post of TGT/PRT, PGT Below: 29yr, 36 yr respectively
- Candidates holding experience should be below- 57 yrs
Further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from AWES
- For PGT- Minimum 50% required in the post graduation degree along with professional teaching degree (B.Ed)
- TGT- Again Minimum 50% in post graduation plus B.Ed
- PRT- 50% in Graduation along with B.Ed
Further detailed subject wise required educational requirement has provided in the official notification. All the candidates can check the notification and can apply accordingly as per the subject requirement.
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022: Total vacancy available for TGT PGT PRT teachers
Total posts available – 8700
Process to fill the application form
Candidates can check the below mentioned points to fill the online application from so as to appear in the online screening test conducted by AWES.
- Firstly candidates need to check the official notification from the official website of AWES to get the complete information regarding the recruitment process.
- So candidates must check the eligibility criteria and apply if full filing the required criteria.
- Then to fill the online application form candidate need to visit the official website of AWES that is awesindia.com.
- Further check for the notification related to APS TGT PGT PRT online form and click
- Then fill the application form carefully and collected call the required documents in advance like photo id, photograph, sign, mark- sheet etc.
- Also upload all the required documents and pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Finally submit the application form and also take the print out for further use.
Process of selection for Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022
The process of selection for APS TGT PGT PRT has been divided into three stages-
Stage 1-Online Screening Test
Firstly the candidate needs to appear in the online test. The screening test will be conducted on 19th Feb 2022 and 20th Feb 2022. Also the test shall be in online mode at the chosen examination entre accordingly. So the candidates clearing the online screening test will receive the score card and using that score card they can move ahead in the further stages of selection. Also the score card will be valid for 3 yrs for the candidates to apply for the job.
Stage 2- Interview
Then the candidate qualifying the online screening text move ahead to the next stage of selection process for APS TGT PGT PRT post. The next stage would be there for interview. So in this stage the selected candidates will be called for an interview round to their respective center. The location will be APS school chosen by them. Also the available vacancies in the particular school will be released by the school itself through local newspaper or other media.
Stage 3- checking the teaching skills and computer knowledge
Lastly the candidate clearing the stage 3 will move for the last round. In this candidates has to write 15marks essay or writing compression to check teaching skills if applying for language post. Further computer proficiency test can also be there if required by the selection committee.
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The question paper for online screening test has further divided into 2 parts: Part A and Part B
Part A common (Total questions- 80 and time allotted 1:30 hrs.)
- Section A- GK (General Knowledge)
- Section B – Current Affairs
- Sectional C – Professional knowledge
Part B (TGT) (Total questions- 120 and time: 2hrs)
- Subject specific basic knowledge tested for 6th to 10th class syllabus
- Again subject specific moderate knowledge will be tested for 6th to 10th syllabus
- Further subject specific higher knowledge tested for 11th and 12th std syllabus
- Also the question will be there based on the higher degree of the candidate holding
Part B (PGT) (Total questions- 120 and time: 2 hrs.)
- Subject specific basic knowledge tested for 11th and 12th std syllabus
- Further subject specific moderate knowledge tested for 11th and 12th std syllabus
- Lastly subject specific higher level knowledge tested depending on the Post graduation syllabus
Lastly all the interested candidates should apply between 7th Jan 2022 till 28th Jan 2022. Also in this article we have provided the detailed information regarding the APS teaching recruitment for TGT PGT PRT level. Further the detailed notification also there on the official website of AWES. Candidates are suggested to visit our page regularly to get the latest updates for any upcoming changes or information regarding APS teaching recruitment process 2022.
Official Notification – Click Here