Apply online for World Resources Institute Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. World Resources Institute job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for World Resources Institute careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice World Resources Institute placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for World Resources Institute Infotech Jobs then you must check World Resources Institute latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
World Resources Institute Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the World Resources Institute vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the World Resources Institute Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
World Resources Institute Recruitment 2022
WRI India is assisting the National Government.
Delhi Capital Territory (GNCTD), Transportation
Bloomberg Philanthropies department
To reduce fatalities, the Global Road Safety Initiative
With injuries sustained in car accidents & public works
Streetscaping Department (PWD) of 540 km of
highways bigger than (100 ft wide).
||World Resources Institute
||Junior Program Associates
||GIS, Graphics, Urban planning, Equity, Data Collection
World Resources Institute Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The Road Safety & Urban Transport team at WRI, India is searching for a new member to join our team, who would be stationed in Delhi.
- Through the provision of safe infrastructure, capacity building, community awareness programmes, workshops, analysis, project-related data, documentation, planning and design, and coordination between various stakeholders in the implementation of the projects, the individual will support the team in street design/neighborhood planning and road safety projects in Delhi and other cities.
- The chosen applicant will collaborate closely with their boss.
World Resources Institute Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- The candidate is anticipated to have a sufficient understanding of the concepts and guidelines for street design and has no more than two years of work experience.
- Documentation and coordination of the projects with the Transportation Department, PWD, Traffic Police, Consultants, and other government offices/departments
- aid in the review and analysis of data submitted by the department of transportation and PWD
- assistance with planning meetings, webinars, seminars, street audits, tactical urbanism interventions, etc.
- Support other team members in Sustainable Cities and Transport with their research
- Coordinate and monitor internal and external
- external collaborators to create reports and summaries
- help with site visits, compiling, analysing, and visualising primary data
- Create and create designs and details for presentations and illustrations.
- drawing, report, presentation, graphic, etc. preparation
- Help the group deliver the goods on time by activities as outlined in the project.
World Resources Institute Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have between one and two years of work experience, and it is required that they have a sufficient grasp of the principles and guidelines for street design.
- Master’s degree in the fields of transportation planning, landscape design, urban planning, or urban design, or a Bachelor’s degree in architecture or planning
- Hindi and English language proficiency are required.
- Clearly expressing research concepts
- having the ability to evaluate and comprehend information from diverse primary and secondary sources
- It is essential to be proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD, and Sketchup.
- GIS and Adobe Suite proficiency are preferred.
- general knowledge of traffic safety, preferred roadway design
- Ability to operate autonomously with less oversight and in collaboration with other stakeholders to produce deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities are necessary.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online World Resources Institute Recruitment 2022