World Health Organisation Recruitment 2022| Freshers |International Consultant| Opportunity
Apply online for World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. World Health Organisation (WHO) job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for World Health Organisation (WHO) careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice World Health Organisation (WHO) placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for World Health Organisation (WHO) Infotech Jobs then you must check World Health Organisation (WHO) latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the World Health Organisation (WHO) vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
World Health Organisation Recruitment 2022
In order to enhance the functionality of their CVS systems, countries in the region are receiving ongoing technical assistance from the World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Office for SouthEast Asia (SEARO), with a focus on the accuracy, use, and analysis of medically certified cause of death (MCCD) data and mortality statistics. Better health policy, planning, and monitoring of progress towards the health-related Sustainable Development Goals depend on them (SDGs). Regarding commitments and support for implementing the Regional Action Framework for CRVS in Asia and the Pacific (led by UNESCAP) and the SEA Regional strategy for strengthening the role of the health sector for improving CRVS (2015–2024) and WHO Civil Registration and Vital Statistics, SEARO and countries in the region are currently in the middle of a Decade for CVS.
|Company name:||World Health Organisation (WHO)|
|Industry type||Public Administration|
|Key skills:||Civil, Data collection, Statistics, Monitoring|
World Health Organisation Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- To offer Member States of SEAR technical assistance in enhancing the availability, calibre, analysis, and application of vital data (particularly statistics on causes of death) in order to inform better health policy and planning.
- The chosen candidate will assist in planning and oversee the facilitation of physical and virtual national and international meetings and workshops for SEAR countries.
- Additionally, he or she will produce the workshop agenda and concept paper for the meetings indicated above in order to help Member States create country-specific action plans and offer direction and support for their execution.
- to increase the capacity of the WCO’s focal points and the officials overseeing CRVS in the member implementation of the projects.
- Work to assist SEARO in creating an action plan to hasten the implementation of the regional CVS strategy for the period of 2015 to 2024.
Check the other latest Private Jobs
Pfizer Recruitment 2022
|Fanuc Recruitment 2022|
Accenture Recruitment 2022
IB Recruitment 2022
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022
World Health Organisation Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Create a status report and action points for seven nations (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Nepal, and Timor-Leste).
- Give nations advice and assistance with implementing the recommended action points.
- Help establish a costed action plan and assist its execution in the priority nations of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Indonesia, Nepal, and Timor-Leste.
- Support the development of production capacity for ME and vital statistics.
- By leveraging information from Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) systems, including all conceivable indicators connected to birth and death registration and causes of fatalities, provide technical support and capacity building to the seven nations for monitoring and evaluating SDGs.
- Support the creation of a regional CVS strategic implementation plan for 2023–2024 to quicken work on the last two years.
- In view of the global CVS implementation plan, years of the 10-year regional CRVS strategy era.
- Facilitate multi-day CRVS action planning workshops with country core teams and all stakeholders as needed. These workshops can be conducted online or in person.
- Status report on countries’ achievements and noted activities
- Agendas for meetings and workshops, reports
- Support the creation of ME plans, strategic and action plans, and other national government-prepared papers.
- Give country teams advice on how to create costed CVS strategies that are specific to each nation and support their implementation to improve CVS in those countries.
- Through focal points in WCOs, oversee the implementation of the aforementioned plans in the nations or assist them in scaling up to the following level in CRVS, and prepare the implementation report with suggestions for the following next steps.
- Plan for the strategic implementation of the regional CVS in the years 2021–2024 and beyond to hasten the development of improvements to the CRVS.
World Health Organisation Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- At least ten years of relevant experience including considerable experience working with WHO South East Asia Region (SEAR) in strengthening CRVS.
- Previous experience of country level WHO work especially in low-middle income/South Asian context
- Understanding and experience of work at country level will be an added value.
- Experience in conducting international development reviews/ evaluations
- Knowledge about WHO programs, WHO result based planning, GPW13 and Result Framework
- Technical knowledge of broader range of public health programs, data collection and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, teamwork, adapt at working with people of diverse cultural and social background
- Extended knowledge on UN programs and UN development frameworks
- An understanding of core values united nations including humanitarian support.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online World Health Organisation Recruitment 2022