UP Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) along with Board of Revenue (BOA) has recently released the official notification regarding Revenue Accountant Recruitment 2022. Moreover the notification has been released for the post of Rajasva Lekhpal for the Revenue Department on 5th Jan 2022. However the total number of available vacancies will be 8085. Also we will provide all the information regarding Rajasva Lekhpal recruitment 2022 like eligibility criteria, age limit, exam pattern, selection pattern etc.
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022- Overview
UPSSSC conducted the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) on 24th of Aug 2021 for the post of Lekhpal also various other posts were included from group B and group C. The below mentioned table shows the additional information regarding the lekhpal recruitment 2022-
|Exam conducting Organization
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
|Number of the available Vacancies
|Eligibility for the job profile
|12th Pass, Graduate
|Process of Selection
|Firstly PET Exam
Finally mains Exam
|Category of the Job
|Official Website of UPSSSC
Important dates for Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
- Application Start date– 07th Jan 2022
- Last date to register– 28th Jan 2022
- Last date to submit the fee– 28th Jan 2022
- Correction can be made till– 04th Feb 2022
- Exam date– Will notify soon
- Admit card release– Will notify soon
The application fee is Rs. 25/- for every candidate whether from general category, SC, ST, or other reserved categories. So the candidates can pay the application fee by online mode or can deposit to SBI branch. Another option can be E-challan.
The interested candidates should check the official notification firstly. Also check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the further process.
for Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
- Firstly candidate must passed the 12th Grade or equivalent ( 10+2) from the recognized university or institute
- Also it is mandatory to clear the PET that preliminary test first in order to appear in Mains test.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 yrs in order to apply for the post of Rajasva Lekhpal 2022. But the maximum age of the candidate is not mentioned clearly. Further age relaxation is also there as per the category of the candidate whether from UR, SC, ST etc.
for Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
The process of selection for the post of Rajasva Lekhpal has been comprised of two exam stages
- Firstly the PET examination (Preliminary Eligibility Text)
- Lastly Mains Examination
The candidate who clears the written test will call for the interview round (If applicable). Then the final merit list will be made. Depending on the available job vacancies and the candidate’s performance finally the candidate will be selected.
Process to apply
The process of application will be online mode only. Moreover the link to apply will be available on the official website. So the candidate firstly needs to visit the official website. Then follow the further steps.
- The registrations will already there on the application portal firstly candidate needs to log in the portal.
- Then the further application form will appear on the screen and candidate needs to mention all the details.
- Then upload the documents carefully and pay the application fee.
- Finally hit the submission button and also take the print out of the application form for future use.
Lastly in this article we have provided all the details regarding the recruitment process of UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal 2022. The candidates are advised to go through the official notification first in order to check the eligibility criteria. After checking the eligibility then apply for the further recruitment process. Also check www.careerchrist.com regularly to get the latest updates for UPSSSC jobs.