UPSC CMS Online Form 2022: Finally the Union public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification regarding the CMS (combined medical service) examination 2022. So all the candidates who has cleared the written examination of CMS which happened in Year 2021 can apply online from 04th Jan 2022 till 18th Jan 2022. Moreover for other information read the complete article and then apply for the further recruitment process. The first level examination of CMS happened on 11th Nov 2021. Accordingly the result was declared in month of December 2021. So the candidates who passed the cut off of first exam are eligible to apply for next stage exam. Also the application has been already started from 04th Jan 2022.
About UPSC CMS Exam
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CMS (Combined Medical Services) these are the full form of the above mentioned words. Basically the CMS examination is conducted by UPSC to recruit the candidates as Medical Officers in various organizations for example Indian Railways, Municipal Corporation of Delhi etc. Also these organizations are functioning under the Government of India. Usually the official notification releases in month of April and the examination if is conducted in month of July. Furthermore the candidates who successfully clear the written examination are called for the interview round.
Important dates for UPSC CMS Online form 2022
- Application Start date– 04th Jan 2022
- Last date to apply for the Exam- 18th Jan 2022
- Complete all the details in application form– till 18th Jan 2022
- Date of examination- We will notify soon
- Admit card release date- We will notify soon
As mentioned in the official notification there is no application fee applicable for registration. So the eligible candidates can directly visit the official website and fill up the application form.
Application Fee- General/ OBC/ is Rs. 0/- and Also for SC/ST is Rs. 0/- . Only the eligible candidates can apply further.
UPSC CMS Vacancy details
| Name of Position
||Total Number of Post
||Eligibility for the next stage DAF Form
|UPSC CMS(Combined Medical Service)
||The candidates who has cleared the written examination happened in month of Nov 2021 are accordingly eligible to apply for next stage DAF 2022.
Process to Fill UPSC CMS application Form 2022
The application form will be available only on the official website of UPSC CMS. So the candidate can visit the official website and for the notification. It is advisable to carefully check the notification first. Then only apply for the further process of selection of UPSC CMS 2022.
- Furthermore the candidates can apply from 4th Jan 2022 to 18th Jan 2022 through the official website.
- Also check and collect all the required document like DOB, Marks Card (12th, MBBS), I’d proof, photo etc.
- Mention all the details correctly and carefully fill up the application form.
- Before the final submission it is advisable to review the application form and then submit.
- Finally after the submission of UPSC CMS from take the print out for further use
In this article we have covered all the details important for UPSC CMS DAF form 2022. Also we have provided the details how to fill up the application from. So the candidates are suggested to check www.careerchrist.com regularly in order to get the latest updates regarding upcoming job opportunities in government sector.