UPPSC Prelims Application form 2022: Finally Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has rolled put the official notification to fill Prelims Application form 2022 for various posts. Further the application registration has been already started from 16th March 2022 and the last of application submission will be 16th April 2022. So the interested candidates willing to apply for the post must check the notification to get information. Also you must check the post requirement as well before filling up the application for prelims exam under UPPSC.
Moreover the application registration will happen over the official website of the commission that is @ uppsc.up.nic.in. So the candidates after checking the post details can proceed to fill up the application form. Here on this page we will provide the complete details such as exam date, exam syllabus, exam pattern, process of selection, process to apply, eligibility criteria etc. The application registration will happen for 250 posts for different designations such as Sub Registrar, Asst. Prosecuting Officer(Transport), Distt. Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Asst. DIOS and also other equivalent administrative posts, Distt Administrative Officer, Distt Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) and Asst. Controller Legal Measurement etc. Also The candidates are suggested to follow our page regularly to get all the important updates.
Notification Updates: UPPSC Prelims Application form 2022
|Name of Examination
|UPPSC PCS exam 2022
|Name of Organization
|Uttar Pradesh Combined/Upper Subordinate Exam(UPPCS)
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission also known as (UPPSC)
|State Level Exam
|Once in a year
|Across the Uttar Pradesh
|Category of job
|Official Helpdesk Number
|0532 – 2407547, +91 – 8765973668, +91 – 8765973766 (Lucknow)
|Official Website of UPPSC
Important dates: UPPSC Prelims Application form 2022
- Notification Release date- 16th March 2022
- Starting date of online application- 16th march 2022
- Last date to fill application- 16th April 2022
- Date of Prelims Exam- Will update soon
- Admit card– Not updated yet
- Date of Result- Will mention soon
Application fee UPPSC Prelims Application form 2022
- So The candidates who are planning to fill up the application must check the application fee that you need to pay for final submission
- Firstly for the candidates falling under general category/ OBC category will pay Rs. 100/- along with Rs. 25/- online processing fee
- Also the candidates under SC/ST category, the application fee will be Rs. 40/- plus Rs. 25/- processing fee
- But the PwD candidates will not have to pay any application fee but they have to pay Rs. 25/- processing fee
- Finally The application fee is non refundable and the transaction can be made online using any online payment mode
Process to fill up the application form
The candidates looking to appear for prelims exam under UPPSC and willing to work for Uttar Pradesh location can follow the below given steps. Further the application registration has been already started from 16th March 2022 and the last date will be 16th April 2022.
- The application registration will be online through official website of the commission @up.nic.in
- Further the candidate needs to visit the homepage of the website and then check the notification section
- Read the complete notification and also check the eligibility criteria for the post
- Then generate your account by signing with the valid email and password
- Fill up the application form by giving the correct details such as name, email, contact details, address etc
- Also check the list of required documents such as DOB, Mark-sheet, certificates, valid photo I’d etc and upload with the application form
- Re check the application once again and make the corrections if any
- Pay the non refundable application fee as per your category
- Finally hit the submit button and take out the print out of the application for UPPSC Prelims Exam 2022
Eligibility Criteria UPPSC Prelims Application form 2022
Further the candidates can check the eligibility criteria required so as to appear in UPPSC Prelims exam for the various state level designations
Age limit UPPSC Prelims Application form 2022
- The candidates willing to apply for the post must be 21 yrs as lower age.
- However the upper age of the candidate can be 40 yrs.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from UPPSC
The required education of the candidate depends on the designations so like Sub Registrar, Asst. Prosecuting Officer(Transport), Distt. Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Asst. DIOS and also other equivalent administrative posts, Distt Administrative Officer, Distt Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) and Asst. Controller Legal Measurement etc. The candidates are suggested to follow our page regularly to get all the important updates.
So the candidate must be 12th passed, graduate and post grad in any stream from recognized university of India
The candidates for various designation under UPPSC will be selected through various stages and the details of each stage has been given here-
- Firstly, Stage I Prelims Exam
- Further Stage II Mains Exam
- Finally Stage III Interview round
Moreover UPPSC will conduct the selection process for various post through the above mentioned stages and the selection process will start with Prelims exam. So the candidate clearing the Prelims exam will move further to the next stage that is Mains Exam. The examination mode will be offline. Further after clearing the written exam you will be called for the interview round. Finally the candidate clearing all the stages will wait for the final merit list and the final merit list depends on the candidate’s performance in every stage.