UP NHM CHO Post Recruitment 2022: Utter Pradesh National Health Mission (UP NHM) has recently released the official notification regarding the recruitment of the candidates for post of Community Health Officers 2022. So all the interested candidates can check the official notification and then apply for the post. Further the candidates should check the eligibility criteria and then can apply from 4th Feb 2022 till 13th Feb 2022. The total numbers of the available vacancies for the community health officers are 4000 posts.
Moreover here in this article we will provide the complete details such as eligibility, process of selection, how to apply, salary, etc. So the candidate must ensure to read the complete page so that they do not miss any important update. All the interested candidates must fill up the application form before the last date. As the numbers of the available vacancies are 4000, so it is the good opportunity for the candidates to start career with the government job.
Notification Updates: UP NHM CHO Post Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment conduction authority
||UP NHM also known as Utter Pradesh National Health Mission
|Name of the Department
||Nation Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
|Total No. of available Posts
|Name of the Post
||Community Health Officer (CHO)
|Mode of applying
|Online registration of Application form
||4th Feb 2022
|Last date applying for the online registration of application
||22nd Feb 2022
|Type of the Job
|Location of the Job
|Process of Selection
- Firstly, Written Test
- Then, Merit List
|Official Website of UP NHM
Important dates: UP NHM CHO Post Recruitment 2022
- Application Beginning date- 4th Feb 2022
- Last date of Applying for the post– 13th Feb 2022
- Exam date– Will notify soon
- Admit card– Not updates yet (expected before the exam date)
- Answer key– Will notify soon (expected after the exam date)
- Result release– Not mentioned yet
Now we will provide the information regarding the application fee so as to fill up the application form for the post of community health officer under UP NHM.
- Firstly for General, OBC, EWS candidates- Rs. 0/-
- Then for SC, ST candidates- Rs 0/-
- This means there is no fee so as to apply for the post under NHM
Further check the requirements for post of UP NHM CHO and apply if you full fill the requirements. Check below the given details-
Now check the details of the required educational qualification for community health officer.
|Name of the Post
||UP NHM CHO Eligibility
|Community Health Officers (CHO)
||· The candidate must be done with the graduation degree that is B.Sc. (Nursing) including integrated certification course in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN).
· Further the candidate must be registered under Indian / State Nursing Council.
· For having more details regarding the educational qualification read the official notification.
- As per the official notification the authority has not mentioned the lower age limit of the candidate.
- However the maximum age of the candidate can be 35 yrs for the post of CHO
- Further age relaxation is also there for the post of CHO as per the rules from UP NHM.
- Further check the vacancy details for the post of Community Health Officers under UP NHM.
- The total numbers of the available vacancies are- 4,000
- Check the category wise available vacancies in the below mentioned table
Salary /Pay Scale of UP NHM CHO Post
The finally selected candidates will get the fixed monthly salary and the details are given below-
- At the time of training the candidate will get Rs. 10,000/- per month for that includes boarding and travel allowance etc.
- Further after the training the candidate can get maximum Rs. 35,000/- per month and this will be provided at the time of candidate’s posting to the respective district as CHOs.
How to Apply for UP NHM CHO Post Recruitment 2022
In order to apply for the post of UP NHM CHO post the candidate must follow the below given steps. We have provided the detailed information regarding filling of the application form so that you will not face any issues while applying.
- Firstly the candidates must check the official website of UP NHM @gov.in
- Then check the notification section and read the complete notification regarding the CHO post
- Further check the post requirements and read the complete instruction as well
- Now click on the new registration and log in with your email Id and password
- Then check the application form and fill up by providing your details
- Next review the application once again to check the mistakes and correct it if any
- Further choose the exam centre and select the job location as well
- Upload the required documents like photo id, sign, mark- sheet, DOB, thumb impression etc
- Pay the application fee if applicable for the CHO post and finally submit the application form
- Lastly take the print out of UP NHM CHO application form for future use
Process of Selection for UP NHM CHO Post Recruitment 2022
Now the process of selection for the post of UP NHM CHO will be conducted in two stages such as-
- Firstly, Written Examination
- Lastly, Merit List
So the candidates will be selected for the post through the above mentioned stages. Firstly the online written examination will happen. The written exam will be objective type with one correct option out of four. Further the negative marking will be there for every wrong answer. The candidate clearing the written exam will wait for the final merit list. Also the final merit list will be formed on the candidates performance in the written examination and number of vacancies. So the candidates selected in the merit list will go the document verification at the time joining for the post.