Apply online for United Nation Developement Program (UNDP) Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. United Nation Developement Program (UNDP) job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for United Nation Developement Program (UNDP) careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice United Nation Developement Program (UNDP) placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for United Nation Developement Program (UNDP) Infotech Jobs then you must check United Nation Developement Program (UNDP) latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
United Nation Developement Program (UNDP) Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the United Nation Developement Program (UNDP) vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the United Nation Developement Program (UNDP) Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
UNDP Recruitment 2022
The mission of UN Women is to end discrimination against women and girls, empower women, and achieve equality between men and women as partners and beneficiaries in development, human rights, humanitarian aid, and peace and security. UN Women’s work is based on the vision of equality enshrined in the United Nations Charter.
UN Women is charged with leading and coordinating system-wide efforts to ensure that pledges on gender equality and gender mainstreaming are translated into action, with a focus on the rights of women. Additionally, it must establish strong partnerships with civil society and other pertinent actors in order to provide strong and consistent leadership in support of Member States’ policies and initiatives.
In the UN Women India Country Office (ICO), the Intergovernmental Processes & Inter-Agency Coordination Unit plays a crucial role in carrying out the organization’s normative support duties and strengthening the connections between normative work and operational activities. It helps the Entity support the creation and reinforcement of a comprehensive set of international norms, policies, and standards on gender equality and women’s empowerment that is dynamic, adaptable, and responsive to new and emerging problems, opportunities, and issues. It also helps ensure that these standards are put into practise through the efforts of governments and other stakeholders at all levels. According to the relevant legal sources, the Unit also has an unique obligation to coordinate the substantive servicing of intergovernmental and expert bodies.
||United Nation Development Program (UNDP)
||Storytelling, Social content
||Bachelors Degree or Master’s Degree
UNDP Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- compelling written accounts of the advancements made by women in India’s aspirational districts in terms of a variety of socioeconomic metrics as well as justice and leadership standards;
- writing stories specifically for social media distribution;
- visualise the narration of the written tales and provide guidance to the videographer or photographer;
- Work together with the filmmaker or photographer to capture every aspect of the tale;
- stories that have been written into screenplay form for quick videos;
- Imagine and write a single major video that introduces aspirational districts and combines all of the stories into an engaging way;
- For all stories, provide English subtitles;
- Indicate the interviews’ names, ages, locations, quotes, and any other pertinent information.
UNDP Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- the creation of the Aspirational Districts Profile, which will include district-level statistics on the SDGs and a thorough Statement of the Key Development Challenges, Solutions, and Development Innovations Underway in the District, by August 27, 2022, for a payment of 20%;
- Documentation of 20 800-word accounts of change in the areas of clean energy, climate action, and green development, as well as technology for all, one health, meeting the SDGs, creative financing methods, digital empowerment, education, and women-owned businesses. 10 stories must be completed by September 30, 2022, and must be paid for by September 15, 2022.
- Individualized social media posts based on the stories that were gathered – 20 (one SM content piece for each story) – 30 percent payment due on September 22, 2022; – quotations; – brief human-interest video stories; – brief video scripts; – insights;
- One important character’s script and story are English subtitles for every story and video – 4 October 2022 – 10% payment; 3-minute movie on Aspirational Districts – 29 September 2022 – 10% payment.
UNDP Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have displaying/protecting morality and integrity; displaying good judgement;
- Must have self-improvement and initiative
- Must being a team player and encouraging collaboration; fostering and promoting open dialogue within the team and efficient communication resolving disputes;
- Have acquiring knowledge, imparting it, and promoting the education of others. Each employee has a responsibility to foster learning and knowledge management and sharing;
- Have transparent decision-making based on information.
- Have a master’s degree, or its equivalent, in social sciences, political science, gender studies, or a closely connected discipline.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ worth of experience penning features for news organisations; three years’ expertise in strategy writing for organisations working in international development
- Have a track record of success placing material in both national and international media, as well as evidence of working with high-impact foreign media;
- It will be advantageous if you have experience writing about social, humanitarian, and development issues;
- Each part of the work plan must be sent electronically by the contractors;
- Experience with UN Women, other UN organisations, and/or INGOs is a plus.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online UNDP Recruitment 2022