Telangana High Court Notification 2022: High Court of Telangana has rolled out the official notification regarding the latest job opportunity. So the court is going to conduct the recruitment drive for the various posts. Further the available vacancies in the various departments will be 500. All the interested candidates willing to apply for the job post must check the official notification first and then apply for the same. Further here on this page we will provide the complete details regarding various jobs for telangana high court recruitment.
Moreover the application registration will be online on the official website of the telangana high court. Further The available job posts are Typist, Copyist, Jr. Assistant, Field Asst, and Examiner, Record Asst, and Process Server posts in the various courts of Telangana. The application registration has been already started from 3rd March till 4th April 2022. Further read the complete article regarding telangana high court notification 2022. Candidates are suggested to follow our website to get latest government jobs alert in the various department for various job location.
Notification Updates: Telangana High Court Notification 2022
|Telangana High Court Notification 2022
|Name of Organization
||Telangana High Court also known as TSHC
|Name of Posts
|Name of Exam
||Telangana High Court Notification 2022 Exam
|Category of the Article
|Application registration starting so date
||03rd March 2022
|Last date of online application
||04th April 2022
|Process for Selection
||Firstly, Stage I, Written Test
Then, Stage II, Skill Test
Further, Stage III, Interview
|Location for Job
|Official Website of TSHC
- Official notification release date– 3rd March 2022
- Application registration starting date– 3rd march 2022
- Last date of online application– 4th April 2022
- Expected date of Examination– Will update soon
- Admit card– Not mentioned yet
- Expected result– Will share soon
Telangana High Court Vacancy Details 2022
Further the candidates can check the available vacancies under Telangana high court job notification in the below mentioned table. Also the post wise vacancy has been given in the table.
|Name of Post
Application Fee Telangana High Court Notification 2022
The application for Telangana High Court Notification 2022 depends on the category of the candidate. Further the category wise application fee has been given in the below points-
- Firstly for unreserved category/ OBS- Rs. 800/-
- Then for SC/ ST/ EWS category candidates- Rs. 400/-
- So the application fee payment can be made through the online payment mode
- The fee is non refundable for the Telangana High court job notification
Eligibility Criteria Telangana High Court Notification 2022
Moreover the candidates interested to apply for the job post under THSC recruitment 2022 should full fill the minimum eligibility criteria. The detailed information has been given below for various posts under Telangana High Court.
- Firstly the candidate must the graduation degree in any field from recognized university of India.
- Further the candidate must have cleared the Telangana Govt. technical exam in English typing with good marks (45 words/ min)
- Also the candidate willing to apply should have cleared the Telangana Govt. technical exam in English shorthand typing (120 words/ min)
- Moreover the candidates also have the knowledge or the certification course in the computer knowledge
Age Limit Telangana High Court Notification 2022
The upper age of the candidate depends on the category of the candidate, so the required age criteria has been given with further age relxation as per the rules from Telangana High court Rules.
|Category of Candidate
||Age Limit criteria
|Firstly, Un-reserved category
|Then, BC/ SC/ ST/ EWS category
|Further, PwD category candidates
Language Criteria/ Other criteria
- So the candidates must be native to Telangana State
- Also the applicant must have the knowledge of reading, writing and speaking of the local language
Process of Applying
The candidate interested to apply for the job post must follow the given steps. Further we have provided the detailed information regarding the process of applying.
- So the mode of Application will be online through the official website
- Further On the home page you need to visit the career section
- Check the notification regarding the High Court Notification 2022
- Moreover Read the given instruction and check the eligibility criteria carefully
- Further apply for the job post only if full fill the post requirements
- Then fill up the application form by giving the require details like name, address, contact details etc
- Upload the required documents as well like mark- sheet, DOB, Valid photo id with Telangana High Court Notification 2022 application form
- Then Pay the recruitment form application after checking the category
- So the Payment can be made through the online mode using credit card, debit card etc
- Submit the application form of TSHC and take the print out for the future reference if required
Process of Selection Telangana High Court Notification 2022
So the Telangana High Court will select the candidates for the various post through the CBT written test and skill test. Further the candidates will first appear for the written exam and the question paper will be objective. Also the candidate clearing the online written exam will move further to the next stage of the recruitment process.
The next stage of selection will be skill test. In this round the computer skills, typing skills etc will be checked. So the candidate clearing the stage II will wait for the final merit list. The final merit will be generated depending on the candidate’s performance in all the stages.
Expected Salary/ Pay scale
- The salary of the finally selected candidates for the various posts will range in between Rs. 32,810/- Rs. 96,890/-
- Further for having detailed information you can check the official notification
Telangana High Court Notification 2022 FAQs
Q1. What is last date of submitting application for Telangana High Court Notification 2022 ?
Ans. 4th April is the last date for submitting application for Telangana High Court Notification 2022.
Q2. What are the total number of vacancies in TSHC Job Notification ?
Ans. The total numbers of vacancies are 500 posts.