Apply online for Times Now Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Times Now job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Times Now careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Times Now placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Times Now Infotech Jobs then you must check Times Now latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Times Now Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Times Now vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Times Now Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Times Now Recruitment 2022
The Times Group owns and runs the English news channel Times Now in India. The channel debuted on January 23, 2006, in collaboration with Reuters. In every part of India, it is pay television. It was the most watched and well-liked English news channel in India up till 2016.
||MIS Reporting, Ad Sales, Data Analysis
Times Now Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Organize, conceptualise, and carry out activities for national verticals. Execute insights-based initiatives for strategic national projects for boosting Brand equity and engagement as well as for new audience aggregation across platforms.
- Bring a good understanding of digital media and a perspective from a digital native to the brand plans.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of media plans with external partners, as well as on-the-ground activation and creative development with agency partners.
- Execution of strategic national IPs and collaboration with ad sales teams to secure external sponsors for the same.
- Responsibilities for competitive tracking, data analysis, and consumer promotion activities. Support internal teams in maximizing circulation through execution of consumer promotion activities.
Times Now Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Using social media to find and attract customers in support of marketing strategy:
- Create social plans and work with the agency to implement them. Create content concepts and ideas for social media sites.
- Define the channel strategy and platforms to be used in accordance with the campaign’s objectives.
- Establish the brand’s social media voice and look. Independently manage social media assets.
- Maintain good hygiene and promote interaction on social media channels
- develops social media marketing strategies and plans for each product while coordinating promotional efforts to increase market share:
- Programs for online community building and product promotion
- Influencer outreach programmes for social media content
- Product marketing and channel-specific strategic planning
- Appropriately manage media budgets and device planning Think and brainstorm regular quick fixes, recipes, etc. with bloggers and influencers basis.
- To curate material for social media, conduct research and find appropriate sources. Compile and produce reports for social media platforms, campaigns, and digital goals.
Times Now Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Marketing expertise in brand communications, performance marketing/growth marketing, and social storytelling.
- MBA with 1-2 years of relevant experience in brand management. Native digital marketing abilities and a strong data orientation are essential.
- A high bias for action, the ability to navigate ambiguity, and high grit are required.
- You must also have experience with cross-media execution. You must be able to operate with ease in a fast-changing environment with multiple stakeholders. strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Knowing how to innovate with product development and testing
- strong analytical and presentation skills, familiarity with measurement methods and tools, and a thirst for knowledge
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Times Now Recruitment 2022