Straive Recruitment 2022| Freshers |Alt Text Writers| Opportunity
Apply online for Straive Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Straive job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Straive careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Straive placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Straive Infotech Jobs then you must check Straive latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Straive Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Straive vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Straive Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting their website.
Straive Recruitment 2022
A market leader in content solutions, Straive (formerly SPi Global) offers content production services, course design, data operations, and platform-based technological solutions.
|Industry type||Printing and Publishing|
|Role:||Alt Text Writers|
|Key skills:||Content writing, Blog, Script writing,|
Straive Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The information from the image, as seen by the sighted pupil, is to be provided by the alt text.
- Instead than instructing the learner about the ideas the image represents, the alt text should describe the image.
- The learning potential for the listening student is diminished when alt text educates or introduces information that is not included in the image, giving the listening student an unfair advantage over the sighted student. Therefore, the alt-text should use the fewest words possible to convey only the information from the image that is absolutely necessary.
- Do some industry-related research (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Create concise marketing copy to advertise your goods or services.
- Before forwarding blog posts to their manager or TL, revise and proofread them.
- Send your work to the editors for review and comments.
- Coordinate with company editors for the content.
Straive Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- The Alt-Text Writer provides captions for images in educational items so that a computer screen-reading programme may read them out loud.
- The alt-text writer evaluates each image in connection to the surrounding text to ascertain its function, the pertinent information contained therein, and the best method for describing the image for a listening student before producing a description.
- The author of the alt-text also evaluates their own descriptions and takes into account any criticism.
- examines each image in relation to the text that precedes it to establish context (purpose, relevant information, appropriate book terminology).
- reading textbooks and understanding the subject matter. Create individualised content while keeping to quality requirements by analysing academic materials.
- Authors create alt text using the offered template or platform in accordance with the requirements relevant to their profession, general rules for alt-text.
- Performs a self-review of descriptions before submitting them to SPi to check for proper spelling, punctuation, and content as well as adherence to job-specific guidelines and the alt-text style guideline.
Straive Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must have Any technical qualification, with a flair for writing.
- Have 1-3 Yrs experience in content writing
- Possess strong working Experience and well-versed in writing
- Have knowledge of SEO-friendly content.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Straive Recruitment 2022