State Street Recruitment 2022: Are you looking forward to grow yourself professionally? If yes, then check out the complete page. So, the State Street in hiring the candidates for the post of Java Tech Lead. All the interested candidates can check the profile requirements and then can apply. Also the company is looking to hire the talented and knowledgeable candidates. So if your profile will get shortlisted then the HR team of the company will get in touch with you.
Moreover here on this page we will provide the process to apply, process of selection, educational qualification, required skills, roles. You must ensure to apply after checking the post requirements first. Also the application registration will happen on the official website of the company. So you must apply for the job post before the filling up of the job vacancies. Hurry Up!! And apply online.
Notification Updates: State Street Recruitment 2022
|Name Of The Company
||Java Tech Lead
|Salary/ Pay Scale
||Best In Industry
|Category of the post
|Official Website of Company
State Street Careers | Achievement expectations
- Firstly you will be working as an individual contributor who will develop microservices for securities lending trading platforms.
- Further you will have to implement business functionality by developing RESTful APIs, Messaging listeners, Oracle PL/ SQL stored procedures.
- Then you will be developing software in a timely manner while keeping in mind non-functional attributes such as testability, maintainability, extensibility, and supportability.
- Also the candidate will demonstrate good standards in developing software: your code should be easy to read, comprehend, and modify to someone who will take over the code a few years down the line.
- Furthermore you will work in a fast-paced team and must be comfortable working and delivering under tight deadlines.
- Therefore you will be following agile methodology and then demonstrate a thorough understanding of Agile principles.
- Moreover the candidate should be motivated to develop functional knowledge and demonstrate significant knowledge accumulation in the first year.
- Also you will constantly endeavor to up skill yourself both technically and functionally and grow into a role where you provide technical leadership.
- Finally the candidate will help the team members in building their skills and knowledge.
State Street Skills required
Must have technical skills
- So the candidate must have the knowledge of Java SE 8 (Object-oriented programming principles, SOLID principles, Java 8 functional programming features, Collections, Exception handling) iBatis or Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, JMS (preferably using IBM MQ).
- Further will be have to Spring Boot, Spring messaging, Spring Web Junit, Spring test, any of mocking frameworks such as Mockito,Maven or Ant.
- Moreover you will have to possess the sound knowledge of SQL (Preferably Oracle flavor) and be able to write complex queries using features such as joins and subqueries.
- Also thorough knowledge should be there for test-driven development, refactoring, design patterns, SOA.
- Experience in working with existing large codebases and refactoring them to improve testability, maintainability, and supportability.
- Thorough knowledge of RESTful API development with demonstrated history developing highly available, fault-tolerant Web APIs
- Finally you must have the Knowledge of Agile principles, Kanban methodology.
- You will have to demonstrable ability in writing documents, emails in a clear and unambiguous way.
- Further the candidate should have the ability to articulate properly their work status, design of the module they are working on.
- Finally you will have to show the demonstrated history of being a team player who contributed to the development of team members and project features.
State Street Requirements
Ready to learn
- Firstly the candidate should either be well versed with PL/SQL or be willing to learn it in a short span of time.
- Finally you will be required to learn Kafka messaging application development.
Preferred domain knowledge
- Firstly you must the experience in banking and financial services domain.
- Then you will have to possess the experience in securities lending, collateral management applications will be a big plus.
Good to have
- If the candidate has the global experience will be much appreciated.
- Then you will have to show the knowledge of other JVM languages and their programming practices.
- Further the knowledge of important open source libraries such as Eclipse collections, Apache collections, Apache commons, Resilience4J, Netflix Hystrix, Netflix RxJava will play the additional benefit
- Finally a reasonable understanding of API security, Application security, Static code analysis.
How to Apply For the State Street Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official site @ statestreet.com
- Then the home page of State Street will be displayed.
- Further candidates can find the careers tab at the end of the home page.
- Then select the location and click on the search button.
- Also you will search for the Java Tech Lead Openings in Hyderabad.
- Then you have to open the notification once you find it.
- Check educational qualifications and other requirements.
- Finally if eligible, click on the apply now tab and complete the submission process.