SSC Stenographer 2022
The Staff Selection Commission has issued notifications for the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2022. Candidates with a 12th/Any Degree can apply for the SSC Steno post. For applied candidates, the selection process includes an examination, a skill test, and document verification. Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply online before the deadline. The detailed eligibility and application process for SSC Stenographer Recruitment are provided below.
SSC Stenographer 2022 Recruitment:
||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
|Application Start Date
||20 August 2022
||5 September 2022
SSC Stenographer 2022- Eligibility Details:
Qualifications (as of September 5, 2022): Must have completed the 12th Standard or an equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
Age limit (as of January 1, 2022):
- Grade ‘C’ stenographer: 18 to 30 years (candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.)
- Grade ‘D’ stenographer: 18 to 27 years (candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.)
Relaxations In Upper Age limit:
- 5 years for the SC/ST category
- 3 years in the OBC category
- 10 years in the PH Category
- 13 years PH + OBC Category
- 15 years PH + SC/ST Category
- Others in accordance with government regulations.
SSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment – Process of Selection:
Computer-Based Mode Examination, Skill Test, and Document Verification will be used in the selection process (DV).
- Computer-Assisted Mode Exam (200 points) – 2 hours
- The examination will include Objective Multiple-Choice questions. Except for Part III, questions will be set in Hindi and English.
- 25 points are deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Exam date: November 20, 2022
Scheme of Examination:
||No. of Qns & Marks
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|English Language and Comprehension
(ii) Skill Test:
Candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to take the Stenography Skill Test. The skill test will be of the qualifying variety. Dictation in English / Hindi for 10 minutes at a speed of 100 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The data will have to be entered into a computer. The following is the transcription time:
||Language of Skill Test
||Time Duration (in minutes)
Note: Candidates who choose to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, or their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (There is no fee for women, SC/ST, PWD, or ex-servicemen).
Fees can be paid via BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using a Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, or RuPay credit or debit card, or in cash at SBI branches by generating an SBI Challan.
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Jobs 2020?
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online by September 5, 2022.
For More Details: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/notice_Steno_20082022.pdf
To Apply: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Date of online application: 20.08.2022
- The application deadline is September 5, 2022. (23:00)
- The deadline for making online fee payments is September 6, 2022. (23:00)
- The deadline for generating an offline Challan is September 6, 2022. (23:00)
- The deadline for payment via challan (during bank working hours) is September 6, 2022.
- The computer-based exam will take place in November 2022.