SSC CGL Online form 2022– Staff selection commission has released the official notification for combined graduate level exam 2022 i.e SSC CGL exam 2022. Interested candidates can check the official notification. Also in this article we would cover all the details regarding SSC CGL recruitment, pay scale, Age limit etc. SSC calendar 2022 has also released. In that list of all the upcoming exams has mentioned. The tentative date of registration has also mentioned along with last date. Candidates who are preparing for SSC can check the official notification and prepare as the he calendar.
Important dates for SSC CGL exam 2022
- Online application start date 23nd December 2021
- Last date to apply online for SSC CGL 23rd January 2022
- Last date for online fee payment– 25th January 2022
- Correction date if required- 28th jan 2022 to 1st feb 2022
- Level 1 Exam date– April 2022
- Download admit card– will notify
- Result declaration Will notify soon
Application Fee for SSC CGL exam 2022
Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST candidates. It is also not applicable for female candidates. Whereas other candidates for example General/ OBC has to pay Rs. 100 as application fee. Candidates can pay application fee using various instruments. The ways to pay examination fee is also mentioned for example through Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking. For offline submission candidate can pay through E-Challan to any State bank of India.
The minimum age requirement for SSC CGL exam 2022 is 18 years. Whereas the maximum age limit for the candidate is 27- 32 years as per the post.
The interested candidate for SSC CGL should be done with the Graduation with any stream.
Process to apply for SSC CGL exam 2022
- Interested candidate for SSC CGL 2022 need to go to the official website.
- Check the official notification first
- Accordingly apply after checking the eligibility criteria.
- Firstly, register yourself with email and password
- Then fill up all the required details as mentioned
- Upload documents like mark card, photo, sign etc.
- Finally pay the fee if required and submit the form.
There is a special instruction provided for photograph- Firstly, applicant should upload latest photo in SSC CGL vacancy. Secondly, Photo should not be 3 months older. Finally both years of the candidate should be clearly visible. For detailed information candidate should check the official notification.
Selection for the various posts under SSC CGL 2022 in further divided into various examination stages for example Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, depending on the post. Now the exam can both objective and subjective.
Click here to check the official notification. Check your eligibility criteria and apply accordingly for SSC CGL 2022
The complete details regarding available vacancies are mentioned in official notification.
In this article we have covered all the details regarding SSC CGL exam 2022. Applicants are suggested to check our website www.careerchrist.com to get latest update regarding further exams conducted by SSC and upcoming job profile.