Persistent Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Persistent Jobs vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, requirements and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Persistent Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs that need to be filled, which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Persistent Recruitment 2022
Persistent Systems is a leading Indian multinational technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. Persistent Systems is also listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. Furthermore, Shares in the company were listed on the National Stock Exchange of India in March 2010. The operations of Nagpur-based Infospectrum India Private, and an outsourced private development of US company Infospectrum, were taken over by Persistent in February 2011.
Furthermore The company organizes an annual hackathon called Semicolons for its employees. The company has also organized IBM’s Call for Code hackathon at its Goa, Nagpur and Pune offices. They are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help their new clients anticipate what’s next and answer questions before they’re asked. That offerings and proven solutions create unique competitive advantages for their clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
||IT Services and Consulting
||PMP, Publishing, HR, Talent, Resourcing
Persistent Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- You will Drive analysis and elaboration sessions with various stakeholders. Also Get into details of requirements, and daily ask right questions and suggest tradeoffs. You will Use various ways of requirements gathering and elaboration, by using design thinking and other persona driven journey maps. Closely interface with HR Digital function to identify whether and how these plans translate into resourcing and other requirements. You will Act as bridge between Sales/LnD etc. functions and map their programs into deliverables for IT or other functions. Work on End to end co-ordination of program functions, program scope, and alignment. Provide Presentations to senior leadership, and also Suggest alternatives with pros and cons and support with cost benefit analysis. Work on Detailed program tracking, publishing dashboards and raising risks. Drive program milestone sign offs and also need to ensure alignment of small programs to overall objectives
Persistent Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- These employees lead and mentor lower level contributors. At this level, all employees are known Program Management experts inside and outside PTC. They can effectively influence the organization by acting as an expertise in subject matter in advanced program management skills and strategies. Through your thought leadership, you will own and drive best practices, methodologies, and improvements. All the Employees at this level will utilize their cross functional collaboration skills to identify main gaps in processes or offerings and are also able to influence product or services development with the segments and portfolio leadership. This role assumes mentoring and also guiding junior PMO employees, however does not assume any direct reports. 40% time allocation Creates project and release requirements, milestones, risks, dependencies, capacity & resource allocation.
Persistent Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have a Graduation with PMP or equivalent
- Have 5 years of experience required in end-to-end program management, stakeholder management, tracking and driving large programs
- Have Demonstrated experience in superior requirement analysis, sophisticated elaboration, and also documentation techniques
- Have good working Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders, interfacing with conflicting views and drive consensus
- Build program plans, risk management and mitigation, trackers, dashboards, and communications
- Exposure to any HR technology transformation program will be added advantage
- Have Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Have the Ability to travel for short term within India and abroad
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Persistent Recruitment 2022