Apply online for Pepper Content Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Pepper Content job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Pepper Content careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Pepper Content placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Pepper Content Infotech Jobs then you must check Pepper Content latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Pepper Content Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Pepper Content vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Pepper Content Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Pepper Content Recruitment 2022
In order to speed up the creation of content across more than 150 categories and 75 content verticals, Pepper Content is developing a worldwide content marketplace that connects businesses and content providers. Over 100,000+ independent content producers have applied to join the Pepper network in the past 4.5 years. We only work with the top 5% of talent, and on the other end of the spectrum, we have over 2500 clients, including Amazon, Adobe, Google, HDFC Bank, Adani, and the majority of the startup ecosystem. For fast-growing MB, mid-market, and enterprise companies, we are developing a worldwide SaaS-enabled marketplace that will assist marketers in managing all of their tasks, from content production to workflow management and content delivery.
||Social Media Operations
||Social Media, SEM, SMM, YouTube
||Digital Marketing Graduate
Pepper Content Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Participate in monthly and yearly projects for Pepper Content with the social and community team.
- Create and manage a social media presence for the company’s next conference, Elevate 2022, that will inspire everyone in the content ecosystem to attend.
- run campaigns that aid in the success of Elevate 2022.
- Manage social relationships on Linkedin, YouTube, and Instagram
- Create a schedule for Elevate that will help the company achieve its social media objectives.
- Cooperate closely with the content, design, and video teams to ensure that Elevate runs smoothly.
- Create social media copy for event promotion.
- Plan and carry out social media efforts before, during, and after an event.
Pepper Content Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the design of initiatives to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and keep track of your company’s continuing social media presence (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- To raise company and brand awareness, launch optimised online advertisements through Google Ad words, Facebook, etc.
- Participate actively in SEO, SMO, SMM, B2B & B2C, and PPC campaigns (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and advertising emails, then plan their avenues of distribution.
- Update the website with fresh content marketing strategies to enhance user experience.
- Utilize various Web analytics tools to evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- continue to collaborate with media outlets
- Work together with designers and suppliers.
- Candidates must have strong communication and vocabulary skills.
- The potential nominee will responsible for driving company growth through performance marketing, brand development, and digital reputation management.
Pepper Content Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Strong writing, editing, and interpersonal skills.
- Should have interest, curiosity, and basic knowledge of content marketing and the tech industry
- Research skills with a good understanding of content planning systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and influence target audiences
- Excellent stakeholder and time management skills
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Pepper Content Recruitment 2022