Odisha state cooperative bank Recruitment 2022- OSCB has recently published the official notification regarding the latest upcoming job opportunities for the post of Assistant Manager and Banking Assistant 2022. In this article we will share all the details regarding this job profile also we would provide the complete details which are essential before applying for the job in OSCB Asst. Manager and Banking Asst. Recruitment 2022. So We will cover the information regarding job profile, eligibility criteria, and also job vacancies etc. The interested candidates before applying for the job profile candidates are requested to check the official notification once to check the eligibility and hence apply accordingly.
Name of the Recruitment Authority
OSCB which stands for Odisha state cooperative bank
- Assistant Manager
- Banking Assistant
Number of job vacancies- 725
Job Location– All over the India
Application accepted from the candidates– For the job role of OSCB asst. Manager and Banking asst. The candidates from all over the India are eligible and accordingly can apply for the various positions.
Eligibility Criteria for OSCB Asst. Manager and Banking Asst.
Educational Qualification for OSCB Asst. Manager and Banking Asst.
Candidates applying for the post of OSCB asst. Manager or Banking asst. Should be done with graduation in any discipline from recognized institute or university so eligible to apply
Age limit for OSCB Asst. Manager and Banking Asst.
The required age limit of the candidate should be in between 21 yrs to 33 yrs
Rs. 1000 is the application fee for general candidates whereas Rs. 600 is the registration fee for SC/ST candidates.
Important dates regarding OSCB Asst. Manager and Banking Asst. Recruitment
- Registration start date is 29th December 2022
- However, last date to register is 17th January 2022
- Candidates can download the admit card 10 days before the examination due to the covid guidelines.
- February or march 2022 are the expected exam months for prelims
- Mains can happen in the month of April or May 2022
Process to apply for the posts of OSCB Asst. Manager & Banking Asst.
- Firstly, Candidates need to register through the official website of OSCB i.e. odishascb.com
- Secondly, Sign in there and create account by putting correct email i’d and password
- After that ill the application form and also mention all the required information like Name, contact details, educational qualification etc.
- Finally, Pay the registration fee and submit the form.
Documents required at the time of registration
The following documents are required while filling up the application from
Recent colour passport size photograph, Signature, thumb impression, score card of 10th, 12th and graduation, also aadhaar card no. as well Etc.
Selection Process– Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and accordingly for which candidates need to apply via online mode for the position of OSBC Asst. Manager and Banking Asst.
In this article we have covered all the details specifically the job profile in OSBC Asst. Manager and Banking Asst. However, candidates are suggested to check our website www.careerchrist.com to get the latest details for the upcoming job opportunities in government sector. We will provide the authentic information and complete details as well.