NVS non Teaching Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has recently released the official notification for the recruitment process of non teaching staff for various positions. So all the interested candidates can check the eligibility in the official notification and here as well we will provide all the details. Also the eligible candidates can apply for the post from 12th Jan 2022 till 10th Feb 2022. Moreover candidates can apply through the official website only.
Further the available vacancies are mentioned here so the candidates can have look and can apply accordingly. Also the great number of opportunities available for the deserving candidates. Moreover the available vacancies are for Assist. Commissioner, JE, Audit Assist, Mess Helper etc. So the candidates who want to apply for the above mentioned profile can apply from 12th Jan 2022 to 10th Feb 2022. Further all the information regarding selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, process to apply, job profile etc are given on this page. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get all the details.
NVS non Teaching Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Organisation: NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti)
- Post Offered– Assist. Commissioner, JE, Clerk, Mess Helper, Audit Assist etc
- Examination Name– NVS Non teaching Exam
- Job Type – Full time job
- Job Category– Central Govt. job
- Notification release date– 12th Jan 2022
- Application start date– 12th Jan 2022
- Last date to apply– 10th Feb 2022
- Last date to pay exam fee– 10th Feb 2022
- Date of exam– 9th to 11th March 2022
- Admit card– We update soon
- NVS exam answer key– Will let you know after the exam
- Exam Result– not available yet
The application fee depends on the profile of the candidate applying. Also the role wise application fee given below-
- Application fee to apply for Assist. Commissioner, Assist. Commissioner (Admn)- Rs. 1500/-
- Further application fee for Staff Nurse Female- Rs. 1200/-
- Then for MTS, Mess Helper, Lab Assist- Rs. 750/-
- Also for all the other posts- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH- Rs. 0/-
- Moreover the candidates can pay fee using any online mode like credit card, debit card, etc
The total number of available vacancies for the different posts – 1925 posts
Also the post wise available vacancies given below, so the candidates can have look and can apply accordingly.
|Assist Commissioner (Admn.)
| Staff Nurse (F)
|Assist Section Officer ASO
|Jr Translation Officer
|Jr Engineer Civil
|Jr Secretariat Assist HQRS / RO
|Jr Secretariat Assist JNV Cadre
|Electrician Cum Plumber
Note- Further category wise post distribution also there so for the candidates are suggested to read the complete official notification. Also the direct link of the PDF we will paste in the end of the article.
Now we will provide the information regarding eligibility criteria. So the candidates go through the below mentioned information to get an idea. Further for having detailed information for eligibility criteria check the official notification.
Required education of the candidate is as per the post provided-
- For Assist Commissioner- Post grad in any stream with experience
- Further female staff nurse- 12th passed+ Nursing certificate/diploma
- Also Assist Section officer- Graduation Degree
- So for every role the required education differs, candidate has to check as per the particular profile.
- Also the required education can be from 10th Passed till post grad.
Age Limit: NVS Non Teaching Recruitment 2022
- As given in the official notification the lower age of the candidate should be 18 yrs
- However the max age of the candidate as per the post given and it can be till max 45yrs.
- Further age relaxation is also there as per the NVS rules
Process to fill application form
- Firstly to apply for NVS Non teaching jobs candidates can apply between 12th Jan 2022 till 10th Feb 2022.
- So the candidates can visit official website of NVS- @gov.in
- After that read the complete notification for NVS Not teaching staff recruitment 2022.
- Then go the fresh application and apply for job by giving all the details required.
- Further upload all the documents and provide scan photo, sing as per the guidelines from NVS.
- Lastly pay the application fee as per the profile applied and hit the submit button for final submission.
- Don’t forget to take final print of the application from for future use.
Process of Selection for NVS non Teaching Recruitment 2022
The selection process for the NVS non Teaching Recruitment 2022 is based on further levels-
- CBT (Online Computer Based test)
- Interview Round (as required for the post)
- Skill testing round (For particular post as required)
Stage 1– CBT is the first stage of selection; in this the candidate needs to appear in the online written test in which candidate needs will get multiple type questions. Further for every wrong answer the negative making will be there.
Stage 2– Interview round- further this is the next stage of selection wherein the candidate will be interviewed by the Samiti panel to check the skills. So for the role of Assist. Commissioner candidate need to go for final round of Interview.
Stage 3– Skill testing – Skill testing round is the last round of testing for the profile like stenographer, Plumber, Junior Secretariat Assist etc. So the candidate clearing this round will be finally selected depending on the merit and the available vacancies.
Stage 4– Documentation- This is final stage of selection wherein the candidate will be finally selected after the document verification.
Syllabus for NVS Non Teaching Recruitment 2022
The Syllabus for NVS Non Teaching Posts is given as per the job role. Further the exam syllabus will be out of-
- Firstly General Awareness and current affairs
- Then Reasoning Ability
- Also Quantitative aptitude
- Then Language test
- Lastly Subject specific knowledge/ Computer operations