The greatest opportunity to change your life is now if you’re a candidate seeking for the big picture or who wants to change careers.
Great opportunity is on the road as Nutanix will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Candidates who have been waiting to begin their careers with Nutanix may finally do so. The new position at Nutanix and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. Nutanix makes it possible for engineers with excellent technical and communication abilities to find employment there and work in their time zone. In February 2023, recruiters will be searching to employ talent. Also Get ready, and start pushing yourself for improved information, prioritize yourself, and also pay attention to the fundamental elements of your skills. There are many employment openings in Nutanix ‘s official website, and the company is actively hiring. Candidates can browse and apply for Nutanix ‘s current openings.
||Member of Technical Staff
||System Testing, C++, Linux, Debugging
Nutanix Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Get the PRD with all necessary systemic numerical expectations for latency, throughput, concurrency, scaling, and resiliency by working with the product managers.
- Work closely with Dev to ensure that the design complies with the PRD. Additionally, be sure to comprehend and inquire about the components being added and their impact on PC resources.
- Create system test strategies that take performance, scale, longevity, concurrency, and high availability into account.
- Have the strategy discussed and improved with developers, serviceability/support staff, product managers, and all other QA team members.
- To familiarize yourself, manually run the test plan.
- Fully automate the system test plan with excellent reusable code and deliver it to the regression team with no script flaws.
- Keep an eye out for and fix any bugs that may emerge later.
- Gain product knowledge, take part in customer ONCALLs, and offer solutions if engineering is engaged in order to keep the tech debt under control.
Nutanix Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- Create, implement, and maintain dependable, efficient, and reusable Python code.
- Create and implement a software platform with a microservices architecture using data from events and AWS Lambda.
- Databases, key-value stores, notification queues, and other data storage technologies may be integrated.
- Including multiple backend monitoring tools in the integration
- Find problems such as bugs and bottlenecks and come up with remedies.
- Work to assist in maintaining code organization, quality, and automation
- You need to take part in early product displays for buyers.
- Create and maintain software to handle challenging network management and monitoring activities, such as deploying and auditing network device settings.
- Network health monitoring, including metrics gathering, visualization, and alerting o Following network usage trends to help capacity planning models.
- Bulk execution of changes across various devices.
- Create appropriate tools testing and documentation.
- Work with other teams to develop and use solutions that facilitate the automation of entire operations involving the network infrastructure.
- Integrate currently available open-source software tools and take part in such projects to add new features or solve bugs.
Nutanix Recruitment 2023 – Desired Profile
- Have BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, or an equivalent degree.
- Have 2 to 6 years of experience in software QA engineering
- Knowledge of one of the following programming languages, as well as experience in software development or test automation Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferable) (Python preferred).
- Basic knowledge of Linux or Windows systems administration.
- Prior exposure to system testing for medium- to large-scale installations
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies for computing, storage, or networks;
- Experience with distributed software systems;
- Experience with and knowledge of Kubernetes-based apps.
Nutanix Recruitment 2023 – Documents necessary
- Candidates must have a copy of their most recent resume with them.
- It is necessary to have an Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) and three passport-size photos.
- Candidates must have a government-issued ID proof on them, such as a passport, voter ID, or PAN.
- Candidates should have copies of all required academic transcripts in addition to the originals.
About Nutanix Recruitment 2023
Nutanix renders infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to concentrate on the services and apps that drive a company’s operations. With the help of web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design, the Nutanix enterprise cloud platform natively converges compute, virtualization, and storage into a robust, software-defined solution with sophisticated artificial intelligence. As a result, a wide range of enterprise applications have predictable performance, infrastructure usage akin to the cloud, strong security, and seamless application mobility.
Links to apply for the online Nutanix Recruitment 2023