NSUT Recruitment 2022: Netaji Subhash University of Technology has released the short notification regarding the recruitment for Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors vacancies. Further the available job vacancies will me more than 100. The application registration has not been started yet and it will start on 16th March 2022. So the candidates can apply from 16th march 2022 till 25th April 2022. The mode of application will be online and the candidate needs to send offline application as well. So the application registration will happen of the official website of the recruiting body.
Moreover on this page we will provide the details such as process to apply, process of selection, age limit, eligibility criteria, exam pattern & syllabus etc for the various Faculty post under NSUT. Previously the Netaji Subhash University of Technology (NSUT) was Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology but in 2018 it got into university and changed the name to NSUT. The job location will be New Delhi so the candidates willing to work in Delhi can apply. You are suggested to read the complete page and to follow our website to get all the information regarding latest government job opportunities.
Notification Updates: NSUT Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation
||Netaji Subhash University of Technology Also known as (NSUT)
|Name of Posts
||Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors.
||Bachelor Degree, Post Graduation
|Category of Job
|Mode of Application
||Online / Offline mode
|Last Date of application
||25th April 2022
|Last date to send hard copies of application
||10th May 2022
|Official Website NSUT
Important Dates NSUT Recruitment 2022
- Notification Release date- 5th march 2022
- Starting date of Application submission – 16th March 2022
- Last date of online application– 25th April 2022
- Last date to send offline application – 10th May 2022
- Expected date of Exam– Will share soon
- Admit card- Not mentioned yet
- Expected result– Will update soon
The application fee so as to fill the application form for the various post under NSUT has not been given yet. So the candidates are suggested to refer to the official notification to get the detailed information.
- Firstly the registration fee for General/ OBC category candidates- Unknown
- Further fee for SC/ ST- Not known
- We will update here once the official will announce
Eligibility Criteria NSUT Recruitment 2022
The post eligibility criteria are very important factor, so the candidates must ensure to full fill post requirements. So we have provided the detailed information regarding the post requirements for the candidates who are willing to apply.
The required educational qualification of the candidate depends on the post apply such as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor. So we have provided the separate required educational qualification for all the posts.
The candidate applying for the Faculty post under NSUT must have the Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science (CS)/ Information technology (IT)/ Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Architecture / Management / Entrepreneurship etc
|Name of Post
||Required Educational Qualification
||PG/ Master’s degree with min 55% Marks or Ph.D
||PG/ Master’s degree with min 55% marks along with NET or
the candidates having Ph.D. Degree are also eligible to apply
Age limit NSUT Recruitment 2022
- Further the candidates can check the age criteria for the Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor post under NSUT
- So the recruiting commission has not provided the information regarding the lower and upper required age. But it is expected to release soon, we will also update here once it is released
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST or reserved category candidates will also be there as per the rules from NSUT
How to apply for NSUT Recruitment 2022
The process to apply for the post under NSUT has both the option online and offline. So the candidates can apply as per their choice. Further we will provide the steps to apply for the job posts.
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of NSUT @ac.in
- Go to the career section and check the notification related to the job post
- Read the complete notification and also check the eligibility criteria for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
- Then open the application form and take the print out if mode of filling is offline
- If online then log in with the valid email and password then fill up the application with the valid details
- Attach the required documents with the application (for offline) and upload the list of documents (if online)
- Pay the application fee after checking it from the official notification
- Send the application by post on the university address (for offline) and submit the application on online portal after re- checking the application once again
Process of Selection NSUT Recruitment 2022
- The candidates will be selected for the various posts under NSUT through written exam, interview round and document verification.
- So the candidates willing to apply can check the details and then can apply.
- Firstly you need to appear in the written exam and the candidate after clearing the written exam will move further to the nest stage of the selection process.
- So after clearing the exam you will move to the next stage that is interview round.
- In that round the various skills of the candidate will be checked.
- The candidate clearing the interview round will move to last stage of the selection process that is document verification.
- If you will clear all the three stages mentioned above then you will be finally selected for the post.
FAQs NSUT Recruitment 2022
Q1. What is name of offered job pots in NSUT?
Ans. NSUT has released the notification to recruit candidates for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor posts.
Q2. What is the mode application to apply for NSUT recruitment 2022?
Ans. The mode application to apply for NSUT recruitment 2022 for various posts is both offline and online.
Q3. What is the application fee for NSUT Recruitment process?
Ans. The application fee has not updated yet to fill up the application form for NSUT recruitment 2022.
Q4. How to apply for NSUT recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can apply with both online and offline mode in order to appear in NSUT recruitment process 2022.