Nissan is looking for Talented, Energetic, Disciplined and Young Indian Candidates having bright academic records to join the organization. The selected candidates will be placed in the decided post with the best pay scale offered in the market. Before applying for the recruitment candidates will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, requirements, age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, and submit.
If the candidates perform well in the selection process then candidates will be chosen for the vacancy through the recruitment process.
Nissan Motor Company Recruitment 2022
Nissan Motor Company Ltd is usually shortened to Nissan, which is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer company headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan. Since 1999, Nissan has been a part of the Renault–Nissan Alliance, a partnership between Nissan and French Renault. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.5% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 14% non-voting stake in Renault. Carlos Ghosn serves as CEO of both companies.
Nissan Motor sells their cars under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands with in house performance tuning NISMO. Nissan also was the sixth largest automaker in the world behind Toyota, General Motors Group, Volkswagen Group, Hyundai Motor Group, and Ford in 2013. Taken together, the Renault–Nissan Alliance would be the world’s fourth leading largest automaker. Nissan is the leading Japanese brand in China, Russia and Mexico.
||Nissan Motor Company
||AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing
Nissan Motor Company Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- As a Data Scientist you will work on Statistical analysis and Identify patterns in data. This includes having a keen sense of pattern detection and anomaly detection. You will also be required to work on Machine learning that is Implement algorithms and statistical models to enable a computer to automatically learn from data. Candidates will be required to work on Computer science knowledge, that is you will be required to Apply the principles of artificial intelligence, database systems, human interaction, numerical analysis, and software engineering. You will actively Code and do Programming by writing computer programs and analyzing large datasets to uncover answers to solve complex problems. Data scientists need to be more comfortable writing code working in a variety of languages such as Python, and SQL and also Data storytelling that will Communicate actionable insights using data, often for a non-technical audience. Maintain and resolve Business intuition: Connect with stakeholders to gain a full understanding of the problems there looking to solve.
Nissan Motor Company Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- You as a Data Scientist work with low to minimum supervision to solve all business problems using data and analytics and also Work in multiple business domain areas including Customer Experience and Service, Operations, Finance, Sales and Marketing and responsible to maintain strong coordination with various business stakeholders, to understand and document requirements and analyse or design an analytical framework to provide insights into a business problem also explore and visualize multiple data sets to properly understand data available for problem solving and Build end to end data pipelines to handle and process data at scale and also Build machine learning models and statistical solutions by Building predictive models by the Use Natural Language Processing to extract insight from text and work to Design database models (if a data mart or operational data store is required to aggregate data for modeling). Actively Design visualizations and build dashboards in Tableau and PowerBI.
- Work to Extract business insights from the data and models and Present results to stakeholders (and tell stories using data) using powerpoint and dashboards and Work collaboratively with other team members
Nissan Motor Company Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in the data science domain
- Degree preferred in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, etc.)
- Both technical and business acumen is required
- Proficient in machine learning, statistical modelling, and data science techniques
- Highly proficient in Python
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Experience with Computer vision and deep learning is a must
- Good presentation skills and the ability to tell stories using data and Powerpoint/Dashboard Visualizations
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex results in a simple and concise manner at all levels within the organization
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Nissan Motor Company Recruitment 2022