Apply online for NICE Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. NICE job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for NICE careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice NICE placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for NICE Infotech Jobs then you must check NICE latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
NICE Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the NICE vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the NICE Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
NICE Recruitment 2022
NICE Actimize is composed of talented, most creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering most innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, they recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to their company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, they offer a challenging work environment, also competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with them – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and also you’ll be an active part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
||IT Services and Consulting
||Java Support Engineer
NICE Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- NICE Actimize is currently seeking a self-motivated, resourceful Product Support Technical Engineer to join their dynamic global Product Support team.
- Effectively Collaborates and adds value through participation in case reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provides reliable solutions to multiple problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and also outlines corrective action for given problems.
- You will Serve as a mentor to less experienced or fresher software engineers.
- You will Review product and application information including manuals and other brochures for technical accuracy.
- You also need to Demonstrates knowledge in applying good coding practices (clear code and comments)
NICE Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Review and investigate issues raised by clients and work to provide accurate guidance based on current documentation.
- You need to Determine technical feasibility by evaluating the company’s requirements and analysis as well as proposed solutions.
- You must be able to install, configure and customize solutions by following the company’s implementation guides and manuals.
- You need to Reproduce client environment data, configuration and also setup in order to investigate possible issues.
- Work to Tests and approves software solutions, configurations and customizations.
- Also regularly Provides information by collecting, and summarizing development and service issues.
- You will Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, company build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
NICE Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have 3 to 7 years experience Developing Software or with a Software or consulting company along with the exposure to manage the Product and Application Support
- Have BS / BE degree in Computers or related field
- Have Knowledge in Application Servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic)
- Must have Technical development or debugging and also carry diagnosis skills (e.g. coding, scripting, etc.)
- Have Desired working experience in enterprise software applications stack end to end.
- Must be Customers facing exposure in providing Production Support and resolving issues.
- Have Excellent communication skills
- Must be Proactive and Team Oriented approach
- Possess good Experience with troubleshooting and debugging issues on front and backend of product.
- Have an Experience of using Jira and Incident management tools
- Must have Knowledge of support processes( Incident, Problem, Change management, etc.)
- Have working Knowledge of versioning tools such as Git, Clearcase, SVN, etc
- Have strong Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Must be Comfortable using remote terminals
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs is a must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online NICE Recruitment 2022