Business process management (BPM), enterprise content management (ECM), customer communication management (CCM), document management system (DMS), workflow, and process automation software are all major services offered by Newgen Software. The company’s massive, mission-critical solutions have been installed at the top banks, insurance companies, BPOs, healthcare organizations, governments, telecom companies, and shared service centers around the world, totaling more than 1300 installations in 61 countries. prestigious research firms like Gartner, Forrester, Frost & Sullivan, and IDC have all given the company recognition. It has been positioned in the Magic Quadrants for the BPM-Platform-Based Case Management framework, Customer Communication Management (CCM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), and Intelligent Business Process Management (iBPM). Newgen was evaluated at CMMi Level 3 and is accredited by ISO 9001:2008 for its Quality Management System.
||IT Services and Consulting
||Technical Content Writer
||INR 4.00-6.50 LPA
||Content writing, Marketing
Newgen Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Working cross-functionally to generate and modify material for internal and external usage, you will be a member of the core content marketing team in this position.
- Assist enterprise-wide content marketing initiatives by collaborating with a group of internal content creators, graphic designers, and outside agencies.
- Create content and digital media assets conceptually and in accordance with current positioning, marketing strategies, and campaigns.
- Work closely with the PR and media team to develop thought leadership articles, advertorials, press releases, interview stories, etc. Support the team by producing collateral in the form of brochures, case studies, factsheets, flyers, blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, social media copy, video scripts, and website content. Collaborate with the global account managers to develop new case studies, testimonials, media interviews, and referrals from the current customer base.
Newgen Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- You will be writing case studies, blog posts, and website content
- Create user-friendly and SEO-friendly content.
- Technical knowledge is required to transform difficult information into interesting content.
- Work with technical expertise to create engaging, catchy, and instructive content.
- For their B2B business, they conduct research, plan, compose interesting and educational material, and explain complicated business and process workflows to motivate readers.
- Recognize and translate difficult-to-understand technical information into engaging marketing material.
- Write compelling descriptions of products and services for websites, blogs, case studies, press releases, social media posts, white papers, etc.
- Promote blog programmes by asking customers and influencers to create insightful blog posts.
- Interact with customers to gather information for intriguing content on their product-use experiences.
- Make certain that the article has enough keywords for search engine optimization.
- Deliver on time, adhere to deadlines, and maintain high standards.
Newgen Recruitment 2023 – Desired Profile
- Have proficiency in English, particularly American English
- At least 2-3 years of relevant job experience
- The applicant should have two to three years of expertise in technical/B2B writing.
- Freshmen with strong writing abilities are welcome to apply.
- Must be able to comprehend difficult business topics and write creatively about them.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation skills, and grasp of the English language.
- Superb overall writing abilities in a variety of voices/tones.
- The ability to format writing in accordance with content briefs supplied by diverse stakeholders
- Highly motivated individual who has demonstrated writing talent and a strong desire.
- Possess great interpersonal, teamwork, and work ethics.
- Strong organizational, learning, and research skills.
- Willing to learn and use different aspects of digital marketing.
- A basic understanding of marketing in general and social media platforms.
- Preference for technology enthusiasts.
- Possess Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Interest in technology and software
- Have Positivity and can-do attitude
- Have Desire to learn and be mentored
Links to apply for the online Newgen Recruitment 2023