Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply for PO and Clerk Posts
Nainital Bank Notification 2020:
Recently, Nainital Bank Released a Notification for the Recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) & Clerk. Candidates who want make career in the banking sector can apply soon.
About Nainital Bank:
The Nainital Bank Limited is a Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank, established in the year 1922. Nainital Bank Limited is an only Scheduled Commercial bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its head office from Nainital. At present, it has 3 Regional Offices and has 145 Branches across 5 States of North India, which name is Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank PO & Clerk Recruitment 2020: Details
|Organization body||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Post name||Probationary Officer & Clerk|
|Fee payment last date||15.09.2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Fees||See in Below section|
|Admit card||Will be notify soon|
|Exam date||In October month|
Eligibility Criteria of Nainital Bank PO & Clerk:
For Probationary Officer (PO) – Graduation/ post-graduation with minimum 50% marks from recognized college or university. Also, have computer knowledge. The candidates who have experience of 1-2 years in the banking sector will be preferable.
For Clerk – Graduation/ post-graduation with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university. Also, have basic computer knowledge. The candidates who have experience in the banking sector will be preferable.
PO Post– candidates should have not less than 21 years old and not more than 30 years old.
Clerk Post – candidates should be not less than 21 years old and not more than 28 years old.
Total vacancy: [post wise]
- Probationary Officer – 75
- Clerk – 80
Application fee for PO & Clerk:
|For PO||2000 + GST|
|For Clerk||1500 + GST|
Nainital bank PO & Clerk Selection Procedure:
Selection procedure in Naintal Bank follows written teat and interview. The candidates who cleared the written test will be eligible for Interview.
- Written test
Trading/ On Going Recruitment: Read more
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
- SSC CD Constable Recruitment 2020
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020
- ECIL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Salary of PO & Clerk in Nainital Bank:
For PO – Rs. 23700 – 42020/-
For Clerk – Rs. 11756 – 31540/-
How to Apply:
- Need to log in to the official website www.nainitalbank.co.in
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Recruitment’ section.
- Recent notification is opened in front of you, click on ‘Notification of PO & Clerk Post 2020’.
- After that, read the full notification and go to the ‘Starts Registration’ option and click on it.
- Fill all credential details as well as upload your photo and signature in the given format.
- When you complete your application form then ‘submit’ it.
- Now go to the payment option and complete the online payment by using net banking or debit card or credit card etc.
- Now take a print out of the application form and save it.
|Haldwani ( Uttarakhand)||Dehradun ( Uttarakhand)|
|Roorkee ( Uttarakhand)||Bareilly ( Utter Pradesh )|
|Meerut ( Uttar Pradesh)||Moradabad ( Uttar Pradesh)|
|Lucknow ( Utter Pradesh)||Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Delhi||Ambala ( Haryana)|
Official Notification in PDF – Download here
Apply online (Registration) – Click here
Ques 1 Where is the job location after selection?
Ans 1. If you are selected as PO & Clerk post then you will be posted all over India.
Ques 2. What is the Bond Criteria for these Posts?
Ans 2. If you are selected as PO then you will pay a Bond of Rs. 2 lacs. If you are selected as Clerk then you will pay a Bond of Rs. 1.25 lacs.