Apply online for Metro Cash & Carry Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Metro Cash & Carry job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Metro Cash & Carry careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Metro Cash & Carry placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Metro Cash & Carry Infotech Jobs then you must check Metro Cash & Carry latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Metro Cash & Carry Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Metro Cash & Carry vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Metro Cash & Carry Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Metro Cash & Carry Recruitment 2022
Düsseldorf, Germany serves as the headquarters for METRO Cash & Carry. In 2003, it began selling in India. Currently, the business runs 31 wholesale distribution facilities under the METRO Wholesale name. Small merchants and kirana stores, hotels, restaurants, and caterers (HoReCa), corporates, SMEs, all types of offices, companies, and institutions, as well as independent contractors, are among METRO Cash & Carry India’s main clients. At METRO, only commercial customers are permitted to make purchases. In India, they are the only and biggest Cash & Carry business.
|Metro Cash & Carry
|INR 70-80 LPA
|Marketing, Branding, Management
Metro Cash & Carry Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The person in question would be in charge of creating and growing METRO Cash and Carry India’s (MCCIN) brand and marketing strategy across all business channels.
- Additionally, the incumbent will be in charge of overseeing the entire P&L for the SCO Complementary business.
Metro Cash & Carry Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop the MCCIN brand into one of India’s “most admired wholesale brands,” positioning MCCIN as an Omni Channel player offering top-notch goods at competitive pricing.
- Oversee the development of the online and offline marketing plan to increase traffic through all channels.
- Own and lead customer experience charter driving NPS and proactively deriving customer insights to constantly improve our value proposition
- Leverage CRM data along with digital platforms and tools to identify Customer Insights and run targeted marketing campaigns to maximize marketing ROI
- Drive the SCO Complementary business P&LRE tools.
- Identify potential markets for store expansion in line with MCCIN’s growth strategy, and plan and carry out effective marketing campaigns for new market launches. Work together to build the online platform for SCO Complementary business.
- Use digital media wisely to increase consumer engagement.
Metro Cash & Carry Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Innovative, high-energy, self-starter with a collaborative mindset.
- A master’s degree in marketing management from a prestigious business school (IM’s or equivalent) is required.
- Exposure to client/agency relationships and strong relationship management skills. Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for spotting opportunities.
- Passion for the work. Agile—able to think quickly and act quickly while overcoming challenges to accomplish great things.
- Entrepreneurial is open to new ideas and will challenge old ones. Quick learner, good presentation skills, and confident Go getter attitude.
- Responsible to close all loops. Collaborative works well with others and can align behind a shared purpose.
- Having worked in retail, FMCG, e-commerce, or strategic consulting for at least 15 years. Ideal candidates should have experience working for reputable MNs or major corporations.
- Proven track record in a leadership capacity – P&L Management
- Must be having produced consistent success and scale-up in business results
- Has been essential in creating powerful brands.
- Have The capacity and expertise to engage with the new-age consumer via multiple digital platforms.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Metro Cash & Carry Recruitment 2022