Apply online for Meta Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Meta job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Meta careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Meta placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Meta Infotech Jobs then you must check Meta latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Meta Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Meta vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Meta Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Meta Recruitment 2022
Now called Meta, Facebook is a firm. Meta develops tools to facilitate connections, community discovery, and business expansion. When Facebook first came out in 2004, it revolutionised how people connect. Apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, and Messenger gave billions of people worldwide more power. In order to contribute to the development of the next stage of social technology, Meta is now moving beyond 2D screens and toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality.
|Director, People Planning and Portfolio Management
|Best in market
|Portfolio management, SQL, Finance,
|Masters degree in business administrative, human resources, or information systems
Meta Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Our People Planning and Strategy team’s core pillar, which focuses on coordinating the strategy, planning, and execution of activities throughout People@, is led by this job.
- The People Planning Director in this position manages a small group of professionals who assist with the people planning process.
- This is an operational, “hands-on” position that necessitates a readiness to participate in the work with the team and stakeholders.
- The planning pillar consists of a small team that develops and oversees the procedures that specify the work that must be done to translate our strategy into actionable projects.
- In order to ensure alignment with our aims, this team also works with other cross-functional partners to coordinate a number of interconnected activities, such as finance planning, technology governance and investment prioritisation, go-to-market, and resource tracking.
Meta Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the functional leadership and strategy team, support the yearly business planning process with a focus on prioritising activities to deliver on longer-term strategy and goals for the People@ organisation.
- Establish and manage ongoing governance and prioritising methods, such as agile work intake, cross-functional reviews and approval, business case evaluation, resource estimation, and associated tasks.
- Create and oversee a technology planning and governance capacity for the People@ organisation to facilitate investment input, roadmapping, and prioritisation in accordance with functional priorities.
- Coordinate monthly business evaluations of priorities and portfolio to ensure consolidated and clear updates are given to People@ leadership and relevant stakeholders.
- Plan and allocate resources in accordance with finance, recruiting, and to ensure adherence to business/functional priorities, together with other partners
- As necessary, assist in coordinating business engagement relating to HR governance and decision-making with the strategy team, functional leadership, and other groups.
- Across the entire People@ organisation, maintain a detailed portfolio of initiatives, core/business-as-usual offerings, and teams. Support a coordinated go-to-market strategy for cyclical programmes and new launches in collaboration with People Communications and other teams.
- To enable alignment to the portfolio and priorities, make sure the People Planning and Strategy organisation (of which People Planning is a component) is accurately recording demand requests and resources.
- To guarantee complete alignment and an uniform approach with stakeholders, work closely with other People Planning and Strategy teams, including the strategy, enablement, and execution groups.
Meta Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- a minimum of 12 years’ experience in planning, portfolio management, or operations
- 5+ years of experience managing teams of at least 4-5 members, with a focus on coaching and development Knowledge of portfolio management procedures and jargon
- a background in creating company planning, prioritisation, financial, and portfolio management procedures
- knowledge with the primary planning tools, including MS Excel, Google Sheets, and SQL
- knowledge of creating product roadmaps, planning and prioritisation strategies, and leading stakeholder workshops
- Planning procedures are fueled by experience, a focus on data, and operational discipline.
- proven management expertise in a distributed environment
- demonstrated expertise and understanding in creating briefings and presentations, communicating clearly at all organisational levels, and influencing important decision-makers
- Strong communication abilities, including the capability to arrange and present information in concisely and clearly to executive leaders
- abilities to successfully manage large-scale initiatives without positional authority
- service-mindedness, modesty, and a very collaborative work style that has been demonstrated.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Meta Recruitment 2022