Apply online for Maersk Global Services Pvt.LtdRecruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Maersk Global Services Pvt.Ltdjob openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Maersk Global Services Pvt.Ltd Careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Maersk Global Services Pvt.Ltd Placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Maersk Global Services Pvt.LtdInfotech Jobs then you must check Maersk Global Services Pvt.Ltd Latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Maersk Global Services Pvt.LtdRecruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Maersk Global Services Pvt.Ltd Vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Maersk Global Services Pvt.LtdRecruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Maersk Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Drive
Maersk is a leading integrated container logistics company and member of the A.P. Moller Group. They are Connecting and simplifying trade to help their customers grow and thrive. With a dedicated team of more than 80.000, operating in more than 130 countries; they go all the way to enable global trade for a growing world.
||Maersk Global Services Pvt.Ltd
||IT Services and Consulting
||Solutions Design Expert
||SAP, JDA , Power Bi, Supply Chain
Maersk Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- You need to Translates customer requirements and their data into Maersk solution use cases
- Work o. The Application configuration for generic and customer specific storylines and use cases
- You will work Regularly and on-demand demo application maintenance and updates
- Need to provide Demo Data preparation, script creation and maintenance
- Work on Demo Video production where required
- You will actively work with various Maersk resources across product, operations, and company sales in developing specifications, analysing requirements as well as also need for developing, testing, and maintaining solution demonstration environments
- You will Contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the team by designing, and maintaining practice aids, configuration specifications, datasets, provide best-practice documentation collateral, and other work artifacts
- Need to provide a variety of technical support offerings including quality assurance and design review, demonstration environment setup, also operations consulting, troubleshooting and system testing.
Maersk Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to Work with Team Lead to provide accurate estimations, feasibility scoping, give timely communications, and quality deliverables with respect to the given work assigned within agile timeline requirements
- Also required to work with appropriate parties to ensure product issues are communicated, understood, and need to resolved in support of sales opportunity timelines
- You will effectively prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and work for translating complex findings into written text with critical thinking skills
- Actively Manage own tasks in the pursuit team to the highest quality within the given deadline.
- Work with good communication and presentation skills to elicit the implications of the assigned work for the customer and Maersk
- You will Possess and continue learning of supply chain industry and also Maersk’s offerings
- Need to Display role model behaviour on ownership, motivation and other teamwork.
Maersk Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have Good understanding of the fundamentals of a customer supply chain in one or more verticals and also know how it relates to Maersk solutions
- Must be Tech savvy and particularly knowledgeable around Supply Chain solution applications, similar to E2open, JDA, SAP, Oracle, Infor, Blue Yonder, Project 44 etc.
- Have a Bachelor of Science, or equivalent, in Supply Chain Engineering / Management, Business Administration, or Computer Science, Management
- Have Information Systems, or equivalent Knowledge or Experience in Supply Chain and/or Logistics
- Have Relevant experience of 5 to 7 as a Business analyst role, or customer service, implementation, preferably within a supply chain context
- Have At least 3 years of prior experience working with Supply chain solutions covering
- Knowledge of Transportation Management, Company Trade Compliance, Import/Export, Visibility applications
- Experience in Third-party logistics, freight forwarding, or other logistics service provider experience is a plus
- Possess Strong quantitative, research, and data analytics skills that contributing towards problem solving
- Must be very Skilful at manipulating, analysing and interpreting large datasets
- Have In-depth knowledge of MS Office (Word PowerPoint and Excel)
- Possess Good Knowledge of MS Power BI & Qlik sense is preferable
- Must be a Persuasive personality and ability to connect with stakeholders.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Maersk Recruitment 2022