KVS Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) soon going to release the notification regarding the recruitment drive for 9000+ posts for PGT TGT PRT. Candidates who are interested to apply for the PGT TGT PRT posts can check the official notification and can apply accordingly. Also candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. It is important firstly to check the eligibility and then apply. If non eligible candidate will apply the application will be rejected which also means the wastage of time and money. Here in this page we will mention the detailed information regarding eligibility criteria and also other important updates. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page so that they don’t miss any important news regarding KVS recruitment process.
Working with KVS is also the dream of many candidates and every year great number of candidates applies for the recruitment process. But few of them get the opportunity due to lots of competition among applicants. So prepare for the exam and apply as per your eligibility. So with KVS comes under central jobs.
About KVS: KVS Recruitment 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is the government authority that governs the Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools across India. The important points of Sangathan are to deal and keep control on the central schools (Kendriya Vidyalaya). The administration structure of the Sangathan comprises of three level and the levels mentioned below-
- Firstly the Headquarter ( In Delhi)
- Then Regional offices that deal with group of around 40-50 schools
- Finally Kendriya Vidyalaya has their separate management committees.
KVS Recruitment 2022: Important Updates
- Name of Recruiting Authority– Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Name of the Positions offered– PGT TGT PRT
- Number available vacancies– 9000+
- Category of the job– Comes under Central government job
- Location of the job– Pan India
- Official website– kvsangathan.nic.in
- Recruitment Happens- Every year
KVS Recruitment 2022: Important dates
- Date of release of official notification– Will notify soon
- Starting date of registration– Not updated yet
- Last date of applying– Not updated yet
- Exam date– Will update soon
- Admit Card release – Not updated yet
- Answer key – not available
- Result release date– not specified yet
So the above mentioned points are very important and candidates should keep the notes of the above mentioned dates when ever updated by the KVS in the official notification.
KVS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
KVS is coming up with the great opportunity for the candidates who are willing to apply for the jobs. So as per the updates the available vacancies for this would be more than 9000. Further great opportunity for the candidates to start career with the central jobs.
Name of the Posts Offered- PGT, PRT, TGT
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment 2022
The eligibility criteria for KVS recruitment 2022 is mentioned below, candidates are suggested to check the page and get the information. So the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying otherwise the application will be rejected.
In order to apply for the job in KVS it is very important to check the educational qualification requirements. The required educational qualification differs from the post that you are applying like PGT TGT PRT. The complete details for the requirements are mentioned below-
For PGT (Post Graduate Teachers)
As the name suggested post graduate teaches so for PGT candidate must be post graduate in any of the required subjects (list given of the official website) along with B.Ed or equivalent course.
TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers)
For TGT candidate must be gradate with 50% and also must have B.Ed degree or equivalent degree.
PRT (Primary Teachers)
So as to apply for PRT the candidate must possess graduation degree with 50% along with B.ed degree or the candidate qualified Central Teaching Eligibility Test can also apply.
- Required age for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)- maximum age should be 40 yrs
- Further for Primary Teachers (PRT)- max age can be 30 yrs
- Also for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) – the required max age should be 35yrs
The further age relaxation is also there as per the category of the candidate and also as per the government rules.
KVS Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidate carried out in the below mentioned stage-
Stage-I Written Examination
Stage –II Interview Round
The application fee in order to apply for the KVS recruitment process mentioned here. Fee would remain common for every post whether PRT, TGT, PGT- Rs. 1000/- .
How to apply for KVS recruitment 2022
To apply for the recruitment process in KVS candidates must follow the steps-
- Firstly candidate must visit the official website of KVS to fill up the form- @kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Then check the official notification regarding the recruitment process 2022.
- After that go on to fresh application and also read the complete instruction carefully.
- So as per the given instruction fill up the application from and mention all the required details.
- Further upload all the required documents and follow the steps to complete the registration.
- Finally pay the fee and submit the form. Also don’t forget to take the print for future reference.
In this page we have covered all the information regarding KVS recruitment process 2022. So finally KVS will release the official notification regarding the recruitment process. The candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get the important updates. We have also mentioned the eligibility criteria for PGT, TGT, PRT posts. Keep on checking www.careerchrist.com to get the latest updates regarding further job opportunities in Central Government.