Kerala PSE Exam Calendar 2022: The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released the official notification regarding Kerala PSC exam calendar 2022. So the candidates can check the details for various posts from the official website of Kerala PSC. Every year the state commission conducts the examination to recruit the candidates for various posts accordingly. So this year as well they have come up the various job posts in the various departments. Furthermore the candidates who are preparing for the Kerala PSC exams can check the exam calendar 2022 and can prepare accordingly for the upcoming opportunities.
Moreover the exam calendar will provide the details regarding the application release date, starting date of application, last date to apply, Date of exam etc. However the exam date mentioned in the calendar would be tentative which can change as per the current Covid situation. So the candidates should be attentive and keep regular eye on the official website of Kerala PSE if any change happens. Also on this page we will provide the direct link to download the exam calendar 2022 PDF. So the candidates can download the PDF directly from here and also take the print out of the PDF to keep all the information handy.
Steps to check Kerala PSC Exam Calendar 2022
As Kerala PSC has already released the exam calendar 2022 on its official website so the interested candidates visit the official website and can get the information from there. The exam schedule will be in the PDF format and also the steps to download the PDF mentioned below. So the candidates are requested to follow the mentioned steeps to get the information.
- Firstly visit to the official website of Kerala PSC- @keralapsc.gov.in
- Then on the home page look for the fresh notification
- And also you search directly for the exam calendar 2022
- Then read the complete notification carefully and open the PDF.
- Finally download the exam PDF and take the print of the same for future use.
Kerala PSE Exam Calendar 2022: Overview
|Kerala Public Service Commission or (Kerala PSC)
|Number of Vacancies
|Not updated yet
|Name of Post
|Assist. Professor, Medical Transport Inspt., Nurse, and others
|Starting date of application
|Closing date of application
|Not updated yet
|Kerala Govt. Jobs or Kerala PSC jobs
|Online Mode only
| Official Website of Kerala PSC
How to apply for Kerala PSC jobs
As already mentioned above that this year as well Kerala commission has come up with lots of job opportunities for the candidate who want to start their career with Kerala govt. jobs. Commission will provide the opportunity to the candidates to get job in various departments like Assist. Professor, Medical Transport inspector, data entry operator, junior instructor etc. Candidates should start their preparations for the upcoming exams. Also follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the various job posts.
- Firstly go to the official website of Kerala PSC website- @keralapsc.gov.in
- Then check the notification section/ recruitment section
- Further find the advertisement related to Kerala PSC exam and read the given instructions carefully
- Then register for the fresh application with the valid email i’d and password.
- Carefully fill up the complete application form so as to avoid any mistakes.
- Also upload all the required documents and keep the scan copies as well.
- Finally pay the applicable exam fee and hit submit the application from for PSC exam.
- Do not forget to take the print out the application form so as for future use.
Kerala PSC exam: Eligibility Criteria
This is very important point to pay attention to the required eligibility criteria for the various posts. If any non eligible candidate will fill the application form so his/her application will be rejected. So also means the wastage of time and money. Further to avoid it is important read the official notification carefully and apply only after that if eligible for the post.
- To apply for the various posts the candidate should be Graduate in any stream from any recognized university.
- Also the students in final year can appear for Kerala PSC exams
- Further the candidates will be eligible for the mains exam only they clear the prelims exam.
- Moreover the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 yrs. However the max age can be 33yrs.
- Further age relaxation is also there as per the Kerala PSC rules.
- Lastly a candidate can appear in the exam with any number of attempts
Kerala PSC Answer key 2022
Here we will provide the information regarding the answer for the various exams conducted by Kerala PSC. The Commission release the answer key after every exam so that the candidates can check their performance. Candidates can download the PDF of answer key from the official website accordingly. Further answer key will be as per the set of the question paper. So accordingly candidate can match the answer as per the question paper set.
How to download Admit Card and Result
So the process to download the admit card and Result will remain the same. Again candidate need to visit the website of Kerala PSC and from there you will get the option to download. Further you need to put your valid credentials like email id and password to download admit card or result.
Process of Selection: Kerala PSC Exam calendar 2022
The process of selection for the various posts by Kerala Commission further consists of number of stages. The information related to the each stage mentioned here. So you can have look and can get the required information.
Firstly – Stage I
The stage I includes the online written exam. So that will be objective type question wherein the negative marking will be there for every wrong answer.
Then – Stage II
Further the candidates clearing the preliminary exam will move ahead to the next stage. In this the next written exam will happen so here the mains exam will happen. Main exam can be objective or subjective that depends on the vacancy/ Post. So the candidate clearing the mains exam will go to the next round of selection.
Further Stage III
The next stage of selection is an interview round. So the candidates shortlisted in the mains exam will appear in the interview round wherein the skills will be tested.
Lastly Stage IV
This is the last stage of selection where the candidate will wait for the final merit list. The final merit list will generate on the basis of candidates performance in each stage. Also the final selection depends on the final merit and the available vacancies.
Direct Link to download the exam calendar 2022: Click Here
Check the other latest govt. jobs: Click Here
Finally in this article we have provided the direct link to download the Kerala Exam Calendar 2022. So the candidates who wish to appear for Kerala PSC exam can download the PDF and can take the print out. From the calendar you can check the exam date and notification date for the various exams in various departments.