Indigo Airlines is India’s one of the biggest airlines well known for its low ticket prices and their services. Every year they invite a lot of candidates to apply for various vacancies like cabin crew, ground duty, pilot, etc. In this article, we are going to discuss upcoming opportunities provided by Indigo airlines for eligible candidates. So we would like you to read the complete article to get the latest information regarding job opportunities in Indigo Airlines. Candidates need to apply for the job through the official website in online mode.
Indigo Airlines Eligibility Criteria
Qualification- Candidates can get the opportunity to apply after passing 12th till highest degree.
Age- Variable as per the position but Max 55 years but age relaxation is there depending on category i.e SC/ST/ OBC etc.
Posts name– Cabin Crew, Ground Staff, Pilot etc.
Selection Process– Face to Face interview round
How to apply– Online mode
Procedure to apply in Indigo Airlines
- Firstly, candidate have to check the official website i.e. https://careers.goindigo.in
- Check the career section and download the official notification
- Then check the available posts and eligibility criteria
- Register yourself and then fill up the online application form
- Fill up the required information and upload the documents
- Carefully check the form before the final submission and do the corrections if required
- Pay the fee and submit the application from
Mandatory documents at the time of joining in Indigo Airlines
- Passport (must for Cabin crew, pilot or other job profiles)
- Pan Card
- Aadhar card
- Mark sheet of 10th, 12th and Graduation from any recognised Board or university
- Letter of resignation/ reliving( to whom so ever concerned, experienced)
List of Skills and knowledge to be checked in an interview round
For Cabin crew or ground staff
- Skills of customer service as to work with Passengers
- Excellent communication skills as they have interact with the Passengers
- Ability to remain calm under pressure situations
- Enjoy working with team and other people
- Knowledge of public security
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication and teamwork skills are checked
- Skill to manage stress and decisiveness
- Multitasking skills and stay focused
- Understanding of their aircraft
- Should be aware to the situations
Expected initial salaries
Salaries in Indigo Airlines varies from position to position. For cabin crew or ground duty candidate can expect starting salary from 25k to 35k per month. Whereas the salary of pilot depends on the number of hours of flying. It can range from 2L to 3.5L per month for 50hrs to 90hrs of flying. Salary increment is there as the experience of the candidate increases.
In this article we discussed regarding the various posts in Indigo Airlines. Also provided the information regarding eligibility criteria like qualification, age, experience, etc. For latest update check our website i.e Careerchrist and apply for the jobs.