IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2022 | iiserb.ac.in Application Form
IISER Bhopal Job Openings 2022 – The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions: Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical), Assistant Registrar, Sports Officer, Medical Officer, Senior Superintendent, Physical Education Instructor, Superintendent, Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical) /Junior Research Fellow.
This position is open to candidates with a 10th/Diploma/bachelor’s degree/master’s degree/MBBS. In the selection process, a written test/interview is used. Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply on or before the deadline. The eligibility requirements and application procedure are outlined below.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Librarian, Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical), Assistant Registrar, Sports Officer, Medical Officer, Senior Superintendent, Physical Education Instructor, Superintendent, Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)|
|Qualification||10th/Diploma/bachelor’s degree/master’s degree/MBBS|
|Salary||Level 1 – 14|
|Last Date||25 October 2022|
IISERs were established by a proclamation issued by the Ministry of Education of the Government of India to promote quality education and research in science and related fields. In 2006, the first two IISERs (Pune and Kolkata) were established. Following this, institutes were established in Mohali (2007), Bhopal and Trivandrum (2008), Tirupati (2015), and Berhampur (2016). Under the NIT (Amendment) Act of 2012, IISERs were designated as Institutions of National Importance. The Act was amended again in 2014, becoming the NITSER ACT 2014. Each IISER is a self-contained degree-granting institute.
- Nos. 01 and 02 have a maximum age of 56 years.
- Nos. 03 and 04 have a maximum age of 50 years.
- Nos. 05–07 have a maximum age of 40 years.
- Nos. 08 to 09 have a maximum age of 38 years.
- Nos. 10 to 14 have a maximum age of 35 years.
- Nos. 15 to 19 have a maximum age of 30 years.
- No. 20 has a maximum age of 32 years.
- According to the rules, age relaxation is permitted.
Total Number of Vacancies:
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Superintending Engineer – 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 1 Post
- 2 Executive Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Positions
- Assistant Registrar – 8 Posts
- Sports Officer – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Superintendent – 3 Posts
- Physical Education Instructor – 1 Posts
- Superintendent – 5 Posts
- 4 Junior Engineer (Civil Electrical) Positions
- Technical Assistant (Lab) – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (IT) – 1 Post
- Library Superintendent – 1 Post
- Office Assistant (MS) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Lab/IT) – 9 Posts
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts
- Junior Assistant (MS) – 14 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 6 Posts
- Attendant (Lab/IT) – 11 Posts
- Last day to apply online is October 25, 2022.
- Hard Copy Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
Click here to view official notification